March 2014 Weddings
Options

Nothing in stone but dresses...HELP!!!!

My wedding day is set for March 15, 2014.  I have the venue, my dress, my bridesmaids dresses and the groomsmen tuxedos.  We are having a 6pm wedidng.  I have switched from every "theme" possible in the past month just trying to get ideas for our day!  This is my 2nd wedding, fiances 1st and we are an older couple (late 30's...lol).  I need ideas to match what outfits we have.  My dress is a halter style in pearl white and my bridesmaids are in long black dresses with an ivory/off-white sash at the top.  ANY ideas on accent colors, themes or ANYTHING will greatly be appreciated!  My hair is literally falling out from stress.  :-(

Re: Nothing in stone but dresses...HELP!!!!

• Options
    With black and white are a classic combination and you can really accent it with any color.  Red is always beautiful with black and white/ivory, but you could do purple, pink, silver, gold, green, yellow, turquoise, etc.  Do you or your FI have a favorite color that you would want to incorporate into your day?

We aren't really having a "theme" to our wedding, but our colors are grey, purple, and ivory.  We are going for a simple and elegant feel.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We are both very simple.  I like pinks...but flowers in pink are hideous to me unless they are blush or very pale/pastel.  I originally had black/ivory/red as my colors...but then my oldest son popped a, "Mom, I am getting married in 2 months and we are using red/white/black as our colors".  :-/  Since then, I have been a wreck trying to pick colors and decorations and all that.
  • Options
    Black and white with hints of blush would be beautiful. Here's palette with black, blush, and cream:
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We are gettign married 3-29-14 and we have chosen a mainly black and ivory wedding. However, we are accenting it with pops of a dark purple. I would think that you could use any color as a pop of color. The purple in our wedding will show up in bridesmaids dresses and flowers.
  • Options
    Thank you all!  I went with the blush because of how you all described it!  Thanks bunches!!!
  • Options
    I am March 16th and am using Blush, Charcoal and Pearl :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I am getting married March 1 and I am going with a Mercury gray color as the base and Coral as the accent color.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards