What does everyone have left to do? I have a manageable ( but still too big) list. Wedding is 10/20.
1. Finish up day of timeline with DJ
2. Get to go boxes for cake! :oD
3. Pick out old, new, borrowed, blue and sixpence.
4. Send timeline to bridal party/VIPs
5. Finish up dress fittings.
6. Give final head count to venue on 10/10
7. Shop and pack for honeymoon
8. Make final payments
9. Give honeymoon itinerary to parents.
10. Work on toast
11. Get guest book from the person making it.
12. Have table runners and suit for FH/FSS pressed
13. Get contacts for myself.
14. Make lists of things to take to rehearsal/wedding venue on day of/honeymoon
15. Iron on decals to our shirts for rehearsal and honeymoon
16. Put together welcome bags when we receive all the items.
17.Possibly label coloring books for our littlest guests.