California-Orange County
Options

Looking for a beautiful outside venue?

Hi! 

I don't usually post on here but my fiance and I recently ran into a problem and we can no longer afford our wedding venue. Luckily, we were able to negotiate getting our deposit back if we can find someone who wants to get married on our date. You don't have to have "our" wedding that we planned - it is just a $10,000 dollar, 150 guest minimum.

We were getting married at Westridge Golf Club in La Habra, CA. They have a beautiful outdoor space with an arch and a gazebo next to a little lake. The reception room has a dance floor, beautiful lights and a view of the lake that is just to die for. When I first walked in my jaw dropped and it was my dream place to get married. The price per plate is very reasonable. 

If you would like to know more my email is raewynsmithwq@gmail.com :) 

Reviews:

We super loved that they have a lighting package (with your initials) and the chivali chairs! 

Please help us out! I already came to terms with not getting the deposit back, but she said if we could find someone we could and that would make it easier for us to be able to do something for the wedding!

Thanks guys!

Raewyn

Re: Looking for a beautiful outside venue?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards