New Jersey - South

Florists in South Jersey with reasonable prices??

Anyone know of any reasonably priced florists in South Jersey for centerpieces?  And if so, about how much per centerpiece? Thanks :)

Re: Florists in South Jersey with reasonable prices??

• I used Cook's Florist in Runnemede. My centerpieces were included (through them) since my wedding was at Auletto's, but I also chose to have the rest of our flowers done there. For my bouquet, I pretty much gave them a price range and an idea of what types of flowers I like - that was about $150 I think, but they had options for less. We had a large swag over the arch we got married under; I think that was about $150 as well. Corsages for our mothers were $35 each, corsages for our grandmothers were $20 each, and all of our boutineers were $8 each (I think H's was a little more). We were really happy with their arrangements and service.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bwils35bwils35 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    It is hard because so much will depend on what flowers you choose. However, with that being said we are working with Twisted Willow Florist in Columbus NJ. We didn't have a large budget for everything ( centerpieces/bouquet/altar pieces/etc) but we gave them a lower budget and they were able to work with it.

We sat and looked at pictures and discussed what I liked and what I wanted, and she was able to show me a ton of flowers I had no idea existed, and ways to cut costs or flowers that are really similar that are a lot cheaper.

They are phenomenal and I'd completely recommend them they are amazing.
  • I am using Betinas in Galloway - they are right it is totally dependent on what type of centerpieces you want but she was the cheapest I found. We are doing 9-10 calla lilies in tall vases and she is charging us $65 a center piece. Other places were well over $100 each
  • Don't know where your location is but Anton's in Vineland is awesome and very reasonable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards