Honeymoon Discussions

I need help with our honeymoon!!!

We are looking at going to the Caribbean and staying at a Sandals resort. We have narrowed it down to the Bahamas, Antigua, and St Lucia. If you have been to any of these places your feedback would be great. We are looking for a little bit of everything relaxation, nightlife, a little shopping, and overall just fun things to do while we are there. Thanks in advance! St Thomas is also still in the back of my head.

Re: I need help with our honeymoon!!!

• I cannot comment on Sandals, as they are not personally my taste, but what time of year are you going? The Bahamas get a little chilly during the winter. Also, there is a similar post just a few down about St. Lucia and Antigua.

• We are going in June 2014.
  • Hey girl, I was really set on going to Sandals in st lucia, but I recently came across Cap Maison and Rendezvous in St.Lucia, they are both all inclusive, cap maison is a little pricier though.  I had a couple of friends honeymoon at St.Lucia La Toc and they both love it.  
  • We did Sandals Royal Bahamian in May 2013. It was fantastic. We did 8 days and loved it. Easy access to everything.
  • I too am planning a honeymoon to St. Lucia.  After reading other's reviews I have chosen to stay at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards