Florida-South Florida
Options

Need glass vases- Looking for donations or cheap sale

I am trying to build a candy buffet and need open glass vases or candy jars to make this happen. I'm a bride on a budget, so if you have some from your wedding you want to sell or are willing to do a great deed for a perfect stranger, please send me a msg. to my email at ashleycking@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Re: Need glass vases- Looking for donations or cheap sale

• Options
    Dollar Tree is your best friend.  They may not have the really big jars, but everything they have can be adapted for your idea.
  • Options
    Also, check out Ross, Marshall's, TJMaxx, and Homegoods, including the clearance sections....I've found random pieces all over.....and Michael's has some bigger ones you could buy with a coupon...
  • Options
    I absolutely agree with Dollar Tree.  Check Walmart, Michaels and JoAnns Fabric as well.  Also oriental trading has a dozen candy jars for $19.99.  But they are all one size.  For my soon-to-be step daughters birthday, I used wine glasses from my cabinet combined with some vases that I found at Dollar Tree for her candy buffet. 
  • Options
    Love the wineglass idea!  If you don't really need them again, covering the stems with clear glitter adds a nice sparkle without getting cheesy.

• Options
    I have been finding reasonable ones at home goods $5-$15. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards