November 2013 Weddings

Oct 2013 bride here: advice for the final month

It goes quicker than you'd imagine!

I feel that September didn't even happen. My advice to all of your November 2013 brides is to try to do any final tasks you can think of in October so that you don't worry in November!!

Early congratulations to all of you and enjoy your the next month/month and a half!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
image95 No
image0 Unknown

Re: Oct 2013 bride here: advice for the final month

• Thanks! I am going to really try to take this advice.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding...only 1 week away!
  • WonderRedWonderRed member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited October 2013
    All I have left to do is put the favor candy in the little jars and make the rest of the place cards.    Unless it turns out the weather is too cold to do the ceremony outside, in which case I'll need to go to Hobby Lobby and buy a gazillion more candle jars because our back up, indoor room is kind of on the dark side.  '

ETA:  I can't believe we're down to 20 something days.  YIPE!
  • 36 days... lets not start giving me a panic attack!  I'm trying to get all of the little things done in the next few weeks, but it looks like I'm starting training on my new job here soon probably so we'll see what happens!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
  • Thank you for the advice! My plans are to complete everything I have left to do this month, there will be a few things that are to be taken care of in the beginning weeks of November but it's mainly simple tasks. I can't believe it's already October!! Congrats to you and your soon to be hubby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards