Illinois
Options

Spa bachelorette party ideas

Hi there...I'm a MOH for a September wedding in Chicago, and I'm looking for some bachelorette party ideas.  The bride would like to do some sort of spa day, and I was thinking of starting the party there and then finishing it with dinner, drinks, and a hotel stay.  She'd like it to be in the city (Chicago) somewhere, but we're pretty flexible.  A friend recommended Spa Space on Randolph - any experience with them?  Yelp reviews are mixed and they look a little pricey, but it's a possibility.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks in advance. 

Re: Spa bachelorette party ideas

• Options
    My sister in law did that and it was so much fun! I dont live in the city, so I dont really have good suggestions on where to go, but I really love that idea. It was nice bc the moms, aunts, grandmas, can go to the spa part and be with 'the girls'. and the bride and her friends can go out later and let loose a little more and not feel awkward or that they have to act a certain way. If youre going to be in the city, you could prob do a club or something. The only club in Chicago that Ive been to is Excalibur, its been fun the times that Ive been there.
  • Options
    You could also see if Lush WaterTower or the one in Macy's does private parties. I know the one in Schaumburg does. They are a store, not a spa, but they do after hours parties where they do facials and everyone gets a gift card to the store (you pay for the party up front, then the cost of the party goes to the gift cards, if that makes sense). That way everyone gets a take-home/favor after the party! Their products are super fun, I am obsessed with them and am considering doing this for my bach party as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    This is becoming popular......

This place does parties...
    http://www.arbrenails.com/ and you can BYOB here....and I have heard good things about this place...

and this place offers a spa day.....http://www.flirtygirlfitness.com/
  • Options
    Lake Geneva all the way not to far for Chicago and way better prices and u can rent a boat!!
  • Options
    How about combining the trial hair and make-up with a spa/bachelorette party for relaxed and fun bridal portrait photos? J.WiLDER Studios just opened in Westmont, IL. They are a 1400 sq ft space with a two-seat salon and social seating in the front and professional photo studio in the back. You have the space for the day for the bride to test her hair and make-up while drinking Champaign and having fun. The bride is professionally photographed in her wedding gown while relaxed and without time constraints. And the groom is guaranteed not to see her in her gown before the wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards