November 2013 Weddings

OK, I'm feeling it.

WonderRedWonderRed member
5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
edited September 2013 in November 2013 Weddings
I said I wasn't at all stressed.  Now I am.  After my happy cake post on Saturday have officially hit the wall for absolutely no good reason.   I need hair pats.   And bunny gifs to snap me out of my "I just want this wedding to be over with" funk.

Perhaps I can spend the next 40 days in a hot bath with a glass of wine?

Re: OK, I'm feeling it.

• @WonderRed! I am with you. I am really just like, "okay, I'm ready to be married". Nothing is particularly bad/stressful but I am just at that point in my head. FI also is kinda like I don't want to talk about it, I just want to do it already.
  • WonderRedWonderRed member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited September 2013
    I'm just so frustrated that I'm finally about to marry the man I've been in love with for 16 years and, all of a sudden, all I can think is, "I'm over this crap and want it to just be done."  I"m pretty sure FI is all, "I want this to be over too because she's crazy!"

More bunnies.  Stat!

• i thought i was the only one that felt like that.. like I love him and I am just ready to be married... i think the bunny thing is cute.. but can some one explain it to me

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • cedixon0cedixon0 member
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited September 2013
    See, that's why I love this board.  Because I swear if one more person asks me "are you excited???" I'm going to scream.  Of COURSE I'm excited!  The wedding is in a month.  I'm over the moon.  

Now if it would just get here already.  I'm exhausted from all the excitement.  

ETA:  I had to figure out the gif.  It's my first one.  Yah!
  • LeciaB said:
    i thought i was the only one that felt like that.. like I love him and I am just ready to be married... i think the bunny thing is cute.. but can some one explain it to me
    Pictures of cute, fluffy  bunnies make everything better. Especially when paired with cute, fluffy kitties.   That's all.

• Love all the bunny gifs but none of you know wedding planning stress. Let me list everything that's gone wrong:

-My MOH is my only original bridesmaid. I had three replacements and one I had to do twice.

-This wedding has completely ruin any relationships I've had with my mother's side of the family therefore none of them are attending.

-It took me 6 months to get my FMIL to agree to my reception place.

-Took my dress over 10 months to get here and the salon was a complete disgrace about it.

-My hairstylist quit responding to my messages. So I had to get an all new stylist 2 months before my wedding.

-My DJ has been less than pleasurable to contact.

-If it was up to my FMIL we wouldn't have a DJ, Alcohol or real food. (or I guess a wedding at all - He was married before so I get screwed)

-Florist isn't responding to calls so I will have find a new florist a month before the wedding.

-Family member decided they couldnt afford the trip so we had to replace our RB.

-Got an infection a month before the wedding and I'm on an antibotic that causes me to sunburn so I can't tan right now.

-My MOH has been a complete witch with a capital B and hasn't really helped with anything.

-Oh yea forgot to mention we decided it would be a good idea to add a 2 car garage with a 2 bedroom, bathroom, living room, and laundry room addition above our house. It's suppose to be done by Oct 23 P.S. Our wedding is Nov 2. :(

-My FI is a farmer so he's right in the middle of very long hours of harvest so he isn't really available to help do anything.

I could keep going. If anyone is ready for this wedding to be over it would be me! Only thing not going wrong is my relationship with my FI. We have never been better. It's just him and I against the world and we are a great team!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ginter27 said:

Love all the bunny gifs but none of you know wedding planning stress. Let me list everything that's gone wrong:

-My MOH is my only original bridesmaid. I had three replacements and one I had to do twice.

-This wedding has completely ruin any relationships I've had with my mother's side of the family therefore none of them are attending.

-Took my dress over 10 months to get here and the salon was a complete disgrace about it.

-My hairstylist quit responding to my messages. So I had to get an all new stylist 2 months before my wedding.

-If it was up to my FMIL we wouldn't have a DJ, Alcohol or real food. (or I guess a wedding at all - He was married before so I get screwed)

-Florist isn't responding to calls so I will have find a new florist a month before the wedding.

-Family member decided they couldnt afford the trip so we had to replace our RB.

-Got an infection a month before the wedding and I'm on an antibotic that causes me to sunburn so I can't tan right now.

-My MOH has been a complete witch with a capital B and hasn't really helped with anything.

-Oh yea forgot to mention we decided it would be a good idea to add a 2 car garage with a 2 bedroom, bathroom, living room, and laundry room addition above our house. It's suppose to be done by Oct 23 P.S. Our wedding is Nov 2. :(

-My FI is a farmer so he's right in the middle of very long hours of harvest so he isn't really available to help do anything.

I could keep going. If anyone is ready for this wedding to be over it would be me! Only thing not going wrong is my relationship with my FI. We have never been better. It's just him and I against the world and we are a great team!

I think all if not most brides know that planning a wedding can get stressful...believe me you're not the only one. What helps with the stress though is clearing your mind of all the craziness with planning and remembering the one reason why you're having a wedding at all. 

It sounds like you have a great relationship with your FI through all the stress! Keep your head up and just push through it, not much longer until it's here.
  • ginter27 said:

Love all the bunny gifs but none of you know wedding planning stress. Let me list everything that's gone wrong:

I came down with a massive case of bell's palsy right before my first wedding so the left half my face was paralyzed  the day of.  You're doing just fine.

• ginter27 said:

-My MOH is my only original bridesmaid. I had three replacements and one I had to do twice.  You shouldn't have replaced your bridesmaids...I had one drop out after I bought her dress and I'm not replacing her because she means more to me than that.

-It took me 6 months to get my FMIL to agree to my reception place.  You realize this wedding is for both of you right?  Did you try to compromise?

-If it was up to my FMIL we wouldn't have a DJ, Alcohol or real food. (or I guess a wedding at all - He was married before so I get screwed) So because you're marrying someone who has already done this, you're getting screwed?  Uh...

-Family member decided they couldnt afford the trip so we had to replace our RB. Again, replacing anyone in the bridal party...faux pas.

-Got an infection a month before the wedding and I'm on an antibotic that causes me to sunburn so I can't tan right now.  Poor baby...can't tan before HER day... *eye roll*

-My MOH has been a complete witch with a capital B and hasn't really helped with anything. What are you expecting her to do?  All she is supposed to do is show up sober and in the appropriate dress.  She doesn't HAVE to do anything for you beyond those two things.

-Oh yea forgot to mention we decided it would be a good idea to add a 2 car garage with a 2 bedroom, bathroom, living room, and laundry room addition above our house. It's suppose to be done by Oct 23 P.S. Our wedding is Nov 2. :(  Sounds like poor planning on your part.

That's really really presumptuous and kinda rude.  You have no idea what everyone else is going through.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
  • No offense to your stresses...but my wedding is on November 2 as well and my list could double that. I think most brides are pretty stressed...just a few of my own: try your entire FMIL decided not to attend wedding and telling their entire family not to attend as well...or the officiant dropping out at the last minute, OR having 2 out of the original group of bridesmaids (just rush ordered a dress for a NEW bridesmaid last week AND it will not match the others in style or color)...that is just a taste. I'm sure we are all experiencing stress at an immense level!
  • Brides,

The time is coming closer... I know that things are getting hectic and crazy, but just remember this is YOUR special day! You are marring a wonderful person who loves you and cares so much about you!! I know we are allgoing through different levels of stress/anxiousness, but just know you will be BEAUTIFUL brides! it will be an amazing day!! I can't wait until we all get to share our pictures of the amazing day!!!

ps-love the bunny pictures :D

imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards