Just Engaged and Proposals

Gamer/fantasy/fandom proposal? Share here!

So far I've met ladies who had Harry Potter, lolita, elven/renaissance, comic/superhero, and gamer weddings and proposals, and I would love to meet even more. Share your story here!

FH and I are avid gamers (PS3, PC and retro) and will be incorporating our love of all things geeky into our big day. What do you and your FH/hubby enjoy, and how does it fit into your wedding or plans? 

Re: Gamer/fantasy/fandom proposal? Share here!

• my FH LOVES comic books, Justice League you name it!

Infact his love of super heroes led me to my proposal on our 3 year anniversary :)
    I woke up early and pulled out the picture I had made him in the week leading up to it. Also asked his parents, and my dad if it was ok for me to propose to him (was all good from them!)

So, when he woke up, I showed him the picture (as attached), and handed over his toy green lantern ring... ! He was a little shocked at first, but he said yes!

We are thinking of a slightly different way to do the veil thing (just an idea at this point). I will wear the veil over my face down the aisle with my dad, and dad will move it back for me when he is about to hand me over. We were thinking fh could have some clips added inside his suit, so he can pull up a Green Hood (think Green Arrow and Black Canary) and that I would put his Hood down infront of everyone... a little different, but I was thinking it may work....

Any others think its a good idea?
  • sorry here's the picture
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards