Flowers

Bloomsbythebox.com

We are thinking about DIY bouquets/boutineers/corsages for our wedding.  I searched flower wholesalers and found Bloomsbythebox.com.

Has anyone used them or know of anyone who has used them? If so, what are the reviews?  

I've read reviews online and I'm feel more and more empowered to DIY my flowers.  

Any tips/opinions are greatly appreciated.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Michelle & Ronald
01/03/81
06/18/81
08/25/10
05/07/13
03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
image 40 are party poopers
image 0 awaiting reply
Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.

Re: Bloomsbythebox.com

• I am getting flowers from Sam's Club, not sure if you have them around but they deliver flowers to your house and their prices are pretty decent. We'll be getting all ceremony flowers, bridal party flowers, and decor flowers for around $400.
  • I've never used them, but know that they have Youtube tutorials on how to make arrangements and bouquets.
  • We are thinking about DIY bouquets/boutineers/corsages for our wedding.  I searched flower wholesalers and found Bloomsbythebox.com.

Has anyone used them or know of anyone who has used them? If so, what are the reviews?  

I've read reviews online and I'm feel more and more empowered to DIY my flowers.  

Any tips/opinions are greatly appreciated.
    Go to globalrose.com.  I have used them for years, they are the cheapest and their blooms have never disappointed me.  They are gorgeous.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards