New Jersey
Options

Limo Recommendations

Hey Ladies,

I need some Limo recommendations.  I am getting married at the same place as the reception, but I would like a Limo to pick us up at the hotel I am getting ready at and take everyone to a different location for pictures before the ceremony and then bring us to the venue.  We don't need the limo to take us after the reception because the hotel will be providing shuttles for us (the bridal party and the guests staying at the hotel).  I don't want to use the shuttle for the transportation to the location for the pictures because I personally just want more room that the shuttle offers since I will be in a gown.  

The hotel is the Best Western Executive Inn in Fairfield on Route 46 and the venue is The Brownstone.  We are currently considering taking photos at Lambert's Castle and nearby places.  I also know that I will probably have to pay a minimum for the amount of hours because I am figuring that I will only need the limo for 2-3 hours tops, but paying for more hours is something I am willing to do.  I would also like to keep the limo company based in the same area as the day of events just out of convenience  for them, but I am willing to look at places in the Hudson, Essex, Union county area.

Thanks!
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Limo Recommendations

• Options
    We're using action limo out of Garwood. John is a really nice guy. I'm actually leaving from the same hotel.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I highly recommend DANARO LIMO in Carstadt. Very reliable, new limos, very courteous drivers and reasonably priced. Tony will take good care of you! 
  • Options
    We just booked with Top Town Limo Ride in Clifton. Their pricing was really good and we are getting more time for the price that other company's were charging for only 3 hours. They have a lot of good reviews on Wedding Wire and I liked that they did not push us to book right away they day that we met with Jennifer to look at their vehicles. 

The website is
  • Options
    @Michelle221 - We're actually looking at Danaro for our wedding at Seasons. We met with Tony and looked at all of the cars but can't decide which to use (fiance wants all of the cars haha!) what did you end up going with?
  • Options

Hi! We did a similar idea of limo to venue ride - its def worth it - much more comfy and fun than the shuttle.  With that said - I dont particularly have a recommendation - but i did want to mention to please do not use our limo company!!!

We booked Tru Limo & i do not recommend them at all. It was a great experience booking everything and looking at the different limo options. However, the day of our wedding - it was just awful - the limo showed up to the wrong hotel causing us an approx 30 min delay (despite the fact that I called weeks prior to confirm the address of the hotel!) AND to add on to the late arrival - it was the wrong car! We booked a limo with the doors that open up (i have no idea what the names of these things are sorry - that was all my husband!) and the day of - we did not get this car. At this point I called the company and yes i did get emotional on the phone and started to cry because i was stresset out and very upset at being late & being in the wrong car especially since we paid for something completely different - however - the owner that i spoke with was unbelievable rude and nasty saying that their worksheet has car # 123 and thats what he send over (i have nooo idea what # 123 is all i know is that it could have been a quick typo and hence we got the wrong car) I was so disappointed and baffled by the owner's responses and the fact that he started cursing at me (the bride & their customer) i just hung up and asked my husband to deal with it. Im not sure what my husband said or did - but Tru Limo did send the corrected car over to the venue location so atleast we could take some pictures with the correct limo that we ordered & paid for only for a few quick minutes.

All said & done - it was just not worth the hassle - honestly please do not use this company - they are all nice and friendly until you sign the contract and when you do call on your wedding day to find out whats going on - they are incredibly rude and cursing you out. Not worth it!

Anniversary

Vacation
  • Options
    We got two Chrysler 300 C 12 passenger. They looked brand new! 
  • Options
    michelle221 I think that's what we're gonna go with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards