October 2013 Weddings
Options

stress eating!

Our wedding is in 8 days! Which is crazy! I don't have too much left to do, so I'm not actually that stressed, but I just want to eat everything in sight! Any other brides craving comfort food?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: stress eating!

• Options
    I was a lot more before the final payments were made (which they are now), but I still need that occasional "hit" of good bread and good cheese to help get through those momentary mini-panic attacks.  :)  I also added a lot more fruits and veggies to my daily diet, which seems to have helped somewhat.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had this problem for a couple of weeks.  Thank goodness it went away!!!  I'm hoping it doesn't come back!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • Options
    I am the opposite when I am stressed I don't eat. And I am on my period which makes me not hungry as well. Just happy it came this week and will be over by the wedding and honeymoon!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was the opposite, all I could get myself to eat for the last week is apples. On one hand, I feel nice and skinny. On the other hand, I'm STARVING.
    I'm the same way - food isn't appealing to me this week. I hope that goes away soon.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    I wish I would stress not eat. I have had a bad habit with food for a very long time, and I've only learned recently how to control it (90 pounds in 18 months gone!). Maybe when we get down to the last few days I will be too busy to eat, but for now I crave everything! I had a frap this morning after breakfast and still really wanted cookies with my lunch! (thankfully, I did not cave in!) 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. I lost a few pounds a week or so ago after a crappy eating week, so my brain told me it was ok to eat what I wanted. Yeah I gained 8lbs of water weight. But it came off after a few days after eating right. I am bad about stress eating too. I'm sorry I don't have any advise though. :o(
  • Options
    I'm just getting over a stress eating stint that lasted for a few weeks but as I get closer to the wedding day (10/26) I see that I'm less stressed. All details are pretty much taken care of and its just smooth sailing from here on. Now I just have to work on the belly pouch I've developed, lol. If it's not one thing its another. Nothing come Spanx can't take care of though.

Just relax and take comfort in knowing that you're doing the best you can. Don't get caught up in the day, just focus on the fact that at the end of that day you'll be marrying your love and that's truly what is most important.

A
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards