New York-New York City

Central Park Ceremony...

Hi, I'm so new at all this wedding planning that I'm starting to get a little stressed! I'm from Ireland so it's a little tricky planning & booking wedding stuff over the internet! Has anyone else ever got married in Central Park? I'd love to ask you a few questions if you did!! Also I'm looking someone to make my evening reception venue a little more weddin'y!! Has anyone ever used anyone to do this? I'm thinking nice swags, few nice candles/flowers & nice table covers! Thanks in advance!

Re: Central Park Ceremony...

• Central Park is beautiful.  No matter what area, you will have beautiful surroundings.  Be sure to go through their website and pick their packages as you need permits.  Where are you having your reception?  I may have some materials left over from my sister's wedding.  You could email me at capicufilmarts@gmail.com

All the best!

Esther
  • If you need an officiant, the one we picked does weddings all the time in Central Park and knows all the best ceremony spots in the park: Rev. Louis Olivieri (http://revlouisolivieri.com/).
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Do you have a photographer? My wedding photographer has pictures of a couple getting married in Central Park/ City hall. Check them out, DDProimaging.com. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards