March 2014 Weddings
Options

Bridal Shower was yesterday!!

So, FI and I had a jam packed weekend.  Friday we went and supported our Best Man at his comedy show.  That was fun.  Saturday was Pre-cana...ALL DAY (boring!!! but learned sooo much!).   Then yesterday, I thought was going to be a lazy day with some open house walk throughs and possibly an afternoon lounging at home.  Boy was I wrong.  FI had told me to call my aunt on Saturday to see if she'd be home on Sunday for lunch or a visit in the afternoon as we'd be looking at houses by her.  I had called and left a message, and of course she had called back after I had fallen asleep.  She said 2:30 would be alright.  Ok, that's cool.  

So, we did the house walk throughs and at 2:30 arrived at my Aunt's house.  I had my cousin's bridesmaid dress and one package that got sent to my house for my bridal shower which I was convinced wasn't until November.  She greeted us at the door and took the dress...to which she said I'm going to hang it up in the laundry room (which is Odd...but ok). I told her I had to go potty (I had just finished a coffee and well, I had to pee...lol).  As I followed her into the kitchen (she was a few steps ahead) I walked through the door and heard "SURPRISE!!!" I screeched and started crying.  Everyone was there.  I went around crying and hugging everyone.  I saw my sister (MOH) and I said that I thought she was working.  Nice cover.  LOL.

So needless to say, I was surprised and was UNDER dressed (jeans and a long sleeve shirt, sneakers and messy hair - no makeup).  We have a TON of stuff to go through and put away.  I don't know how we're going to do it all.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Michelle & Ronald
01/03/81
06/18/81
08/25/10
05/07/13
03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
image 40 are party poopers
image 0 awaiting reply
Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.