Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

How Many Mondays?!

Until your big day ladies?!

Also if anyone ever wants to take this over let me know pretty simple every monday!
Anniversary

Re: How Many Mondays?!

• Options
    2 more after today!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @WiscDoll332--How exciting! How are you feeling?

I've got 8 including today and trying not to get overwhelmed and overly stressed.
  • Options
    @mmm4763, 8?! How exciting! Single digits for weeks now. :)

We were feeling quite stressed a couple weeks ago! I got swamped at work, we were traveling each weekend in September, and weeknights somehow were busy, too. Now that we're down to 2.5 weeks until we leave, we're fairly calm. Don't get me wrong -- we still have have plenty of things to do. But we know we have time to finish off those last-minute details and everything will come together on the day of. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    8!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We were feeling quite stressed a couple weeks ago! I got swamped at work, we were traveling each weekend in September, and weeknights somehow were busy, too. Now that we're down to 2.5 weeks until we leave, we're fairly calm. Don't get me wrong -- we still have have plenty of things to do. But we know we have time to finish off those last-minute details and everything will come together on the day of. :)

*stuck in the box*
    The bold is exactly how I'm feeling and I'm kind of ready to be off the merry go round!
  • Options
    @mmm4763, the best advice someone said to me was to take it a day at a time and the merry go round will stop spinning eventually! I'm still swamped at work, but our travels have stopped (until we leave for the wedding) and being at home has helped immensely. Also, we have prioritized things to do each week, and that has also been helpful. Thankfully, my FI is pretty involved with wedding planning and has taken the reigns on things I didn't have time to. 

Wine has also helped. :)

8 weeks!! You're so close now, and it will be here before you know it! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards