Snarky Brides

My day in GIFs

I haven't seen one of these in a while, so can we do one??? I always enjoy them. I have to post and run (yay 5:30 meetings), but I'll be back this evening to do mine.

Re: My day in GIFs

And then I was all watching Tiny Toon Adventures:

And then FI put on Ouran High School Host Club
    And made me ramen:

And then I napped.

Best. Sick day. Ever.

Anniversary
  • edited September 2013
    My apartment's landscaping crew came too early this morning and they were dicking around with their stupid beepy trucks and I was like

Then I tried to find pants that fit my fat ass since I've gained weight and I felt likeimage

So I go to work and do this a few times

And then I have to teach my boss how to do his own easy-as-fuck job and want to do this

And now I'm home thinking

ETA: The Chandler one used to move...so now I feel likeimage
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2013
    I had a really hard time waking up yesterday and was all like, image 

Then I realized FI had the day off and I had to go to work, so I was all, image

I looked for something to wear and thought pants would be a good choice because it's cold, and we all know:

But, like a PP, I can't wear any of my dress pants because, whelp, too small! 

So I immediately got upset.

And realized...

I got to the office. My boss was out sick so my coworker was late, like she always is when she knows our boss isn't here. This made me stabby. 

Then, I got really busy handling shit and it was finally time to leave.image

Then it was time to go work out because of that whole can't-fit-into-my-pants thing I mentioned. 

After that, I headed home to talk about finances with FI, which was boring. image

Even though it was boring, it needed to happen because I'm finally getting a new car!image

Then I passed out. Today will likely be a repeat of GIFS 1 and 3-9. 
  • I woke up and my dog was immediately on top of me in hopes of play time or treats

Then I drove behind the SLOWEST person on earth the entire way to work

Finally I get to work and have to listen the girl I share an office with talk CONSTANTLY about how awesome she is.

After trying my hardest not to quit just to avoid listening to her anymore

I realize that there's only 30 min left in my day and I'm all

Because I can't wait to go home and cuddle with my FI and our cutie puppy

• FI begs me to get up and make him a sammich to pack to work and I attempt to come out of my cold-and-Nyquil induced haze.

I sit around and be lazy on TK and such for a while, telling myself I'll stop when my laptop goes dead

Get my shit together and go to the library because I've been doing a lot of the former and am falling behind a bit with studying

Finally go into nursing department to talk to my adviser about getting some transfer credits all legitimized and get it signed off

Went to Target, which is always annoying because I buy a lot of shit to condense my trips as much as possible and this Target is just not designed for that with their little midget checkout thingies. 

Made chili for the first time and it was delicious, albeit spicy

Now back to studying. I was going to work out and ride my horse too but it's not happening. Meanwhile I'm sure my horse is like

And my belly be like

While I do more of 

So basically I've been acting like a badass adult today but I'm sure I'll be burned all out by, like, Saturday. 

• @FiancB, nursing school got you too, huh? Haha, it's killlllllling me.
  • GypsyWife_GypsyWife_ member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2013

so i got up today and felt like  saying this all day to everyone

so i made this gif.

• All day, the answer I have wanted to give to EVERYONE'S questions has been: 

But instead I: 

All day, I wanted to: 

But instead I: 
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • To all the newbie posters flailing their terrible VULGAR ideas all over these boards:

Did you use VULGAR in place of RUDE? ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards