Destination Weddings Discussions

To Do Tuesday!!

Hi ladies, 

What is on the agenda this week both WR and NWR?
Visit Caribbean.weddings.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: To Do Tuesday!!

• So I was looking back at my to-do's from last week and I'm pretty proud that I got most of them accomplished...woo hoo! Now on to this week...

WR: LOTS--finalize ceremony musician, write a couple of thank you notes, email cake tasting choices to catering manager, book hotel for trip to Asheville next weekend, possibly reach out to a couple of makeup artists to meet/trial while I am in Asheville, order/look at wedding day attire options for my sister (no she's not an attendant but she would show up in jeans if left to own devices and will fully admit this and yes, I really really needed something else to add to my to-do list *sigh*). Anything else that gets done is BONUS.

NWR: order produce box from local farm stand, either take jeans to get hemmed or possibly exchange for smaller size (the ones I didn't hem have stretched majorly and I just hope I don't have saggy ass in my engagement pictures), WORK WORK WORK is insane right now and I really have no business being on TK given that to-do list as well!
  • WR:  im with you @mmm4763  we both have so little time!!!  do some hair stuff, look for petes suit, get petes bathing suit, petes ring...  my dress picked up.

NWR:  Working, paying bills, pumpkin picking
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @amorg334--Don't know if Pete is having any attendants or what not, but we got Matt's suit at Jos A Bank with a "Buy 1, Get 3 free" deal. Even though Matt is not having official attendants, he wanted his 2 best friends and his dad to look coordinated for pictures. He was originally going to pay for their tux rentals but instead was able to actually purchase his suit and then theirs with the "get 3 free" for cheaper! And now they all have nice suits that they will get to keep! 
  • @mmm4763 So far he doesnt have anyone.  We have very few people going and he is actually choosing one of my friends to be a Best man at the ceremony 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards