Ohio-Columbus
Options

Buckeye Entertainment, anyone heard of DJ Josh??

I have read great reviews about Buckeye Entertainment.  I contacted Byron but he is not available to DJ on our wedding date.  He said Josh aka "Fancy Josh" was open.  I am a little nervous because all of the reviews I have read have been about Byron or Wade.  Has anyone heard of Josh??  Help please :)

Re: Buckeye Entertainment, anyone heard of DJ Josh??

• Options
    I'm pretty positive Josh was the backup at my wedding. I know I met him at the office and he was a nice guy. The thing about BE is they play what you ask, don't play what you tell them not to, and then have a pretty standard party mix. They aren't cheesy over the top and they don't have the crazy bells and whistles...no dancing on a fog cloud. The best thing is the price point - second best is the Photo Booth - LOVED IT!! I would ask Josh to be at your meeting with Byron - you could meet him and make sure you like him. I don't think Byron would hire anyone that doesn't live up to his standards - but that's just my opinion.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Thanks!  I appreciate the info, I am going to meet with them next week! 

• Options
    Welcome :-) If you book them...you should ask him if you pay in full, if he will give you 10% deal they are running this week.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards