Florida-South Florida

Reviews of local Bridal shops??

Hey Brides! 
Wanted to know if anyone could share any thoughts on local bridal salons in the Boca, Delray Beach and Boynton area? I have not started my dress shopping yet and I would prefer a local shop.. except since this is all new to me the only shop I am aware of is Alfred Angelo in Boynton. And as a bridesmaid getting my dress there last year, it wasn't the greatest service or experience... 
Thanks a ton!! Kiss

Re: Reviews of local Bridal shops??

• Almost across the street from that Alfred Angelo is Mariolkas Bridal. They are in the TJ Maxx plaza. Then inside the Boynton Beach mall is Madame Bridal. In Boca, I know of Wedding Bella which rents out wedding dresses. Can you see how I live in Boynton?
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • One last thing, I haven't gone dress shopping yet. Monday will be my day for shopping....yay!!!!
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Definitely try Boca Raton Bridal Couture! It's off Glades just west of the turnpike. Nichole is such a sweetheart and they have gorgeous gowns for good prices. My bridesmaids are getting their dresses from there too! We stopped at Unique Bridals, but I had already found my dress. Boca Raton Bridals was amazing but wayyy over my budget. They have incredible designer gowns. I had an appointment at Bellissima in Deerfield Beach, but canceled it after I knew my dress was the one. There's also Victoria's in Ft. Lauderdale if you want to make the trip! Huge selection and really really good prices. HTH!
  • I LOVED Bellissima in Deerfield.  The girl helping me was so nice and I was that crazy bride who went back to the shop 3 times just to make sure.  They go above and beyond and seemed to have a dress for every price point. 

I personally didn't have a good experience with Boca Raton Bridal. I was pushed out for another appointment after only 20minutes. 

Have so much fun shopping! Don't bring too big of a group :)
  • Mariolka's is where I purchased my wedding gown, belt, and veil. I actually bartered a tinge with Mariolka the owner, and got my veil and belt for about $200 less, they are also making me a custom made sash and are really helpful. The dresses in there are pretty, lacy, classic and sparkly, she also has shoes, and jewelry and a wine and coffee cart. We are also getting our bridesmaids gowns from there as well as my mom's gown. Deff a place I'd recommend. 10 times over.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards