Offbeat Weddings
Options

Get to Know You

I think as we start seeing some new 'faces' on here we need another get to know you activity :)

Name/FI's name:
Age/FI's age:
Fav Offbeat wedding idea:
Fav Movie:
Fav Ice Cream Flavour:
Fav Pic of You and Your FI:

Re: Get to Know You

• Options
    Name/FI's name: Britt & Jano
    Age/FI's age: 26 & 32
    Fav Offbeat wedding idea: I think my favourite is our music... we did a lot of 'non traditional' songs, even in the ceremony, using some VSQ... for example I HAD TO somehow incorporate GNR in our ceremony lol
    Fav Movie: Hmmm this is a hard one.... For two fun extremes I'll say Full Metal Jacket and Bucket List lol
    Fav Ice Cream Flavour: Mint Chocolate Chip

• Options
    Name/FI's name: Ashley & Steve

Age/FI's age: 22 & 25

Fav Offbeat wedding idea: We are having... Dounuts instead of cake, I am walking down the asile to ACDC, WP is wearing Converse Sneakers

Fav Movie: Horrible Bosses, SO FUNNY!

Fav Ice Cream Flavour Chocolate <3
    :
  • Options
    Name/FI's name: Theresa & Dan
    Age/FI's age: 23/25
    Fav Offbeat wedding idea: Our ceremony location. We are getting married in a library.
    Fav Movie: I have so many, but my all time favorites are Tangled and Boondock Saints.
    Fav Ice Cream Flavour: Mint Chocolate Chip

Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_offbeat-weddings_get-to-know-you-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:43453af6-2ee4-412a-99fb-cbb447240911Discussion:526f1119-7ee5-4399-8a83-20a8c943a8aaPost:6aa60f82-b538-4412-8412-e6640c6bc41d">Re: Get to Know You</a>:
    [QUOTE]Name/FI's name: Ashley & Steve Age/FI's age: 22 & 25 Fav Offbeat wedding idea: We are having... Dounuts instead of cake, I am walking down the asile to ACDC, WP is wearing Converse Sneakers Fav Movie: Horrible Bosses, SO FUNNY! Fav Ice Cream Flavour Chocolate <3 : Fav Pic of You and Your FI:
    Posted by RailWayWife[/QUOTE]

haha love the picture :)
  • Options
    Name/FI's name: Erin/Robert
    Age/FI's age: 21/23
    Fav Offbeat wedding idea: unique theme! Ours is Doctor Who!! 
    Fav Movie: Changes frequently
    Fav Ice Cream Flavour: Strawberry

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_offbeat-weddings_get-to-know-you-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:43453af6-2ee4-412a-99fb-cbb447240911Discussion:526f1119-7ee5-4399-8a83-20a8c943a8aaPost:ebb2e5f2-7d3a-4170-969a-75a27a449582">Re: Get to Know You</a>:
    [QUOTE]Name/FI's name: Erin/Robert Age/FI's age: 21/23 Fav Offbeat wedding idea: unique theme! Ours is Doctor Who!!  Fav Movie: Changes frequently Fav Ice Cream Flavour: Strawberry Fav Pic of You and Your FI:
    Posted by ErinEllen[/QUOTE]
    Doctor Who... it's one of my favorites too! :D
    In love since July 2010 with the man of my geeky dreams. I want to marry him by 2015. Ooooh weeee oooooh....
  • Options
    Name/FI's name: (Currently not engaged but we are so close I want it!)
    Shiree/Myles
    Age/FI's age: 21 and 23
    Fav Offbeat wedding idea: Doctor Who! :D ooo weee oooh~
    Fav Movie: I love rough action man flicks along with my man...
    Fav Ice Cream Flavour: Chocolate for him/Peanut Butter for me.
    In love since July 2010 with the man of my geeky dreams. I want to marry him by 2015. Ooooh weeee oooooh....
  • Options
    Name/FI's name: talia/kyle 
    Age/FI's age:  22/22
    Fav Offbeat wedding idea: world of warcraft anything 
    Fav Movie: resivour dogs
    Fav Ice Cream Flavour: im vegan :p so sorbet :p
  • Options
    huntay13huntay13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2013

Name/FI's name:  Monica/Brian
    Age/FI's age:   22/26
    Fav Offbeat wedding idea:  Doctor Who all the way!!! :)
    Fav Movie: Avengers & Star Trek
    Fav Ice Cream Flavour:  Vanilla -- then I can put anything I want on it! :)
  • Options
    JessiBoomJessiBoom member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited October 2013
    Name/FI's name: Jessica / Justin
    Age/FI's age: 21 / 23
    Fav Offbeat wedding idea: We are doing a theater theme leaning towards phantom of the opera
    Fav Movie: Repo! The Genetic Opera, Pride and Prejudice, ALL Harry Potter, 500 Days of Summer, and others. 
    Fav Ice Cream Flavour: Cookie dough
    Fav Pic of You and Your FI:image
  • Options
    WonderRedWonderRed member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited September 2013
    This is old but I'll help try to revive it.

Name/FI's name:  Cyndi/Ben
    Age/FI's age: old/equally old.  No really. I just realized that I'm, technically, old enough to be some most of yours mother and that makes me want to cry and eat chocolate.
    Fav Offbeat wedding idea: One of our dear, long time friends who is a Navajo shaman is performing our ceremony.
    Fav Movie: Breakfast Club (see...old.)
    Fav Ice Cream Flavour: Strawberry cheesecake

• Options
    Name/FI name; Danielle/Tom
    Age/FI age: 32/45
    Fav Offbeat wedding idea: cake pops/cupcakes for wedding cake, married at 12:30, western/outdoor/rustic BBQ lunch reception.
    Fav Movie: Princess Bride
    Fav Ice Cream:  I cant pick one

• Options
    Name/FI name; Michelle/Guy
    Age/FI age: 21/29
    Fav Offbeat wedding idea: If we can pull it off we're getting married with dinosaurs!
    Fav Movie: I'm so bad with favorite movies since I'm a total movie buff, but Chris Nolan is a favorite director of mine
    Fav Ice Cream:  Vegan cookie dough or mint chocolate chip.
  • Options
    ShellLillianShellLillian member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2013
    Double Post =[
  • Options

Name/FI name: Michelle/Alex
    Age/FI age: 26 & 29
    Fav offbeat wedding idea: whole wedding party (including us) is wearing Converse sneakers
    Fav movie: so many to choose from... Dirty Dancing, Bio-Dome, Wayne's World, Breakfast Club...etc...
    Fav ice cream: Cotton Candy

• Options
    Name/FI's name: Lexi and Franco 
    Age/FI's age: 24 and 32
    Fav Offbeat wedding idea: superhero t shirts under tuxes and tables named after our favorite video game/superhero villians and heroes! just to name a couple ;)
    Fav Movie: hmmm. Aliens, All the rocky's, Spirited Away, Just one of the Guys
    Fav Ice Cream Flavour: RUM RAISIN!!  :)
  • Options
    Name/FI's name: Ashley and Ryan

Age/FI's age: 30/ 27

Fav Offbeat wedding idea: Salem wedding weekend. We live on Cape Cod but we don't want the typical beach of country club wedding that is very common here.

Fav Movie: Rosemary's Baby and Dirty Dancing

Fav Ice Cream Flavour: Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet

• Options
    Name/FI's name: Meg/Bruce
    Age/FI's age: 24/25
    Fav Offbeat wedding idea: A couple, Octopi are my favorite so there will be many incorporated in my wedding design, plus I want to incorporate my love of fiberarts so I expect many a knit and crocheted bauble here or there.
    Fav Movie: Moulin Rouge, but it changes every time you ask me. I cycle through a bunch.
    Fav Ice Cream Flavour: Coffee!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards