October 2013 Weddings

October 25th Wedding!

Quick question . . . 130 people who much soda/water/beer/wine??? I've researched and I just must be too dumb to do the math but it all seems like too much or not enough.  I guess I'd rather have too much but I'm stressing over the stupid stuff now. . . . HELP!

Re: October 25th Wedding!

• I estimated 2 waters and sodas a person.  As for the wine/beer, that is a tough one.  We are providing two cases of wine which nets out at about 2 glasses per person.  

Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • I see your eeding is the 26th . . .are you nervous?

• Not yet. I'm pretty calm.  I'm waiting for the excitement to ramp up.  My shower is this weekend so I'm hoping that jump starts the excitement and nervous.  LOL

How about you?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • I'm going crazy!  The girls in m office had a wedding shower for me today. . . it as so cute!  THis is the last weekend for me to finish things. . . our wedding is friday at 6:30pm . . .
  • this is a know your crowd. we had two half barrels that didn't get drunk because people were drinking the craft beer and mixed drinks. they also drank 3c 1.75L bottles of jack just during cocktail hour.  Its hard to judge what people will do.

We had 150 people.
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• usually the liquor store will help you ours told us for 100 people to do 18bottles of liquor, 15-17 cases of beer we did our own homemade wine we made 120ish bottles we are putting one bottle of each on the tables then some behind the bar for if people want more that way the wine doesn't go bad. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • our soda and bar mixes were in the hall price i'm gonna buy a couple cases of water though to put behind the bar
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks. . . we went with a 1/2 keg and a 1/4 keg. We can returnt he 1/4 if its not tapped. 10 cases of regular soda and 5 of diet soda then a small misture of flavored (root beer, orange, sprite). 5 cases of water and 2 boxes of wine (6 gallons). I think this should be good for 130-140 people for 5 hours.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards