November 2013 Weddings
Options

Attach of the wedding stuff

its 11 days away for me and my bedroom has been over taken by wedding stuff from bridal party gifts, to the cake topper and favors (and well fall boots lol) but stuff is EVERYWHERE and i am going crazy because i am usually pretty neat. It seems like every where i look or step I am falling over wedding stuff... Well in 11 days it will all be worth it :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Attach of the wedding stuff

• Options
    thats awesom.. 11 day!!!

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    @Mbercker912...my room has been taken over too! Near my side of the bed we have all kinds of stuff in baskets, bags, gifts for bridal party. 
  • Options
    I designated my parent's upstairs office as my wedding storage room and it is packed to the max lol. No one ever uses it that much anyways so it shouldn't get in anyone's way I hope lol.
  • Options
    We have 12 days and our guest room closet is overflowing and I'm getting sick :-(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes!!! We had a room that was the same way - we had to move everything to the garage a couple days ago because we're re-doing our floors, and I'm so much more at peace not looking at piles o'stuff! 
  • Options
    I dedicated one spare room in our house to wedding stuff but as it gets closer its slowly moving to our dining room table :( only 12 more days.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's our den! It's crazy how much wedding stuff we have...and we even shipped 3 boxes of stuff to our venue this weekend (it's a destination wedding). We thought we'd have TONS of space after that. Yeah, no. It's all totally worth it. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My place isn't too bad yet, before I moved my closet was full of wedding stuff, but now I'm in a 2 bedroom place, so even though we have more wedding stuff, I don't feel too crowded. Plus my dress is living at my parents place until closer to the big day so that my FI doesn't peek.

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

• Options
    I can't wait to have my home office space back, cleaned, and organized again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards