Florida-Central Florida

Vendor Review

So I wanted to review all of my vendors in case any other brides in the central florida area are looking for recommendations.

Venue- The Mission Inn- It was AMAZING!  I can't say enough about how happy we were with the resort.  Katie Jiminez is the wedding coordinator and she is amazing.  She is so on top of things, responsive, and sweet.  She ran my wedding like a well oiled machine.  She was absolutely a pleasure to work with and I am so happy I used the mission inn.  The food was awesome, the coordinator was great, the venue was GORGEOUS, and the rooms were affordable and nice.  We golfed, hung out by the pool, and relaxed.  It was the perfect weekend thanks to them.

Rehearsal Dinner- Pisces Rising in mount Dora-  Super accommodating, flexible, and affordable.  We chose to do heavy apps in a blocked off bar setting because we had so many people.  The food was awesome.  It came out a little late and they didn't bring a lot when they brought a tray.  That's the one thing I would change.  Even though in the end I felt that everyone got enough food, I feel like there wasn't enough brought out at once.  Overall though it was a great experience and I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Alterations- Jeanine.  She came back a separate time after she had finished my dress to make further alterations since I lost more weight.  She was affordable, sweet, and did an amazing job.  She also came to my house which was awesome!

Flowers- Country Club florist in Lake Mary- They were awesome!  My flowers came out gorgeous and they worked with me to stay low cost.  The flowers I went with were very inexpensive and I wasn't expecting much but they blew me away.  They were stunning.  I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Cake- Cut the Cake in longwood- we went with mini cupcakes and they were adorable and delicious :)

DJ- Derek venturello- a personal friend of ours but he did an amazing job and had people on the dance floor all night :)

Good luck ladies!

Re: Vendor Review

• And I forgot to mention hair and makeup!  Lejune artistry.  They made me feel more beautiful than I have ever felt before.  The girls hair and makeup were absolutely flawless!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards