Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Garter/Bouquet Toss

We both have agreed that we want to do something different for the garter and bouquet toss.  We do not want to single out single people by only having them on the dance floor so we are planning on having everyone who wants to participate and whoever catches them gets a "prize".  We are thinking a wine basket for the one who catches the bouquet and a liquor basket for the guy who catches the garter.  ANy ideas of things to put in them in addition to just a bottle or 2 of wine/whiskey?

Re: Garter/Bouquet Toss

• Options
    We had intended to put the garter around an autographed football. I have seen the toss bouquet made out of lottery tickets or dollar bills.
    You could put anything in the basket. Cheese, crackers, cookie, candy, pasta, fruit. The possibilities are endless.GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Thanks.  I like the lottery tickets.  I have baskets and the wine just wanted some "filler" also.  Maybe I will do some chocolates with the wine basket and lottery tickets and a 6-pack of Coke with the whiskey.

• Options

assuming the guest that catches it likes wine or liquor.....

i'd skip the little filler things and jsut get a really nice bottle of wine or liquor.

• Options

assuming the guest that catches it likes wine or liquor.....

i'd skip the little filler things and jsut get a really nice bottle of wine or liquor.

This.  you don't need a basket or fillers.  Just get one nice bottle of wine and liquor and call it a day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards