Alabama
Options

Small Wedding Venues in AL

My fiance and I are planning a small, family only wedding since we've both been married before. We each have 1 daughter so our budget is also small. We live in central Alabama. Does anyone have suggestions? I do not see there being more than 15 people total. Thanks!  

Re: Small Wedding Venues in AL

• Options
    I am sorry I do not know the cost of most of theses, but feel free to check them out at you leisure. Donnelly House, Rancho De Las Aguilas, Sonnet House, Vulcan, Rucker place, The Birmingham Botanical Gardens. Woodrow Hall, Mathews Manor, Pintree Country club, Homestead Hallow, Anderson Gail farms, Old car Heaven, Concordia Benificial Society ( yes they rent to non members). There are a few places in Blunt co. And at Smith lake.
  • Options
    The Tutwiler Hotel has a small courtyard, roof top spot and a ballroom that can be made smaller.
  • Options
    Birmingham Botanical gardens has a minimal "facility" fee and with a party of 15 or so you could go to almost any fabulous restaurant and have a great meal, etc. Not sure what kind of reception feel you were looking for but there are great options in many price points. Please feel free to PM me if you are not from B'ham and looking for ideas.
  • Options

I hope I'm not too late in posting this but have you thought about Tannehill State Park? To rent the church it's $425.00 but the grounds of the park are beautiful! I've posted the link below.

http://www.tannehill.org/church.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards