Nevada-Las Vegas

Shooting at Ballys

I didn't realize Drai's night club from the old Bill's Gamblin' Hall to Bally's but apparently it did, and early AM yesterday some low life showed up at 5:45am, wanted to check out the club for free before deciding to pay cover (is cover really necessary at 6am on a monday?), couldn't, paid, decided the club was deda, came back out, couldn't get a refund, shot the manager, a guard and shot and killed someone who tried to help disarm the guy.  Insane.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

Re: Shooting at Ballys

• I thought this was photography-related.

Sad news.
  • Yesterday wasn't a good day for Nevada in general, the school shooting near Reno and an employee at Planet Hollywood found a baby in the dumpster and this shooting.  Sad news all around.  

I wonder what will come of Drai's now, I had heard they were going to move it back once the Gansevoort project was done and now that deal has fallen through.
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • I'd never actually gone in that club.  I went to Bill's a lot once O'Sheas closed but Drai's always seemed a little ghetto fabulous from outward appearances so I never went down the stairs to check it out.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards