Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Got a call from Bridal Registry USA

Got a call from Bridal Registry USA and they left a message saying I won a gift package. I don't think I entered any contests through them but I'm not sure. Anyone else have a call like this?

Re: Got a call from Bridal Registry USA

• Options
    AiletaAileta member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    look here : http://forums.theknot.com/discussion/comment/5057909/#Comment_5057909

i am going to the one in my local area. i just plan on sticking to the im not buying anything ploy. the lady i had was very nice and very informational. im going on saturday and she did tell me i have to show as a couple at the expo.  so i think i will go waste 90 minutes for a free 3 day 2 night vacation. 
  • Options
    i figure i would update this since i have gone and received my rings.  i got the ring voucher and when they came in the mail i got another 800 dollar gift card with my wedding bands.  which was cool. my fiance talked the guy into giving us both the vacation and rings and we did end up buying the cheapest set of pans so we could get the second vacation. the way we looked at it was this 

we were going to get our wedding bands for just a lil over a thousand dollars. why not take that same amount and apply it to their  smaller pot and pan package that qualifies you for the 8 day 7 night vacation.   so in the end we made out like bandits.  we not have the 3 day 2 night but the  the 8 day 7 night pots and pans and free wedding bands with another  800 dollar jvl jewlery gift card  for the price we were going to spend anyways on our bands from ashcroft and oak.  we will eventually get the bands we wanted  from ashcroft and oak  as anniversary bands or vow renewal. this though solved the bulk of the honeymoon expenses issue we were having and can now afford to do more.

i should note though the gift card does not include  the inscribing on the ring  or shipping and handling costs. though neither of them are that costly.   if any one wants pictures ill dig up my camera snap and post one of the rings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards