Oklahoma

Wedding dress alterations - OKC

I purchased my dress in Dallas, TX because that is where our wedding will be. However, I just realized that the alterations lady they use is only open M-F and I live in Oklahoma City. I need to find an alterations place in Oklahoma so that I don't have to take off during the week to go to Dallas for fittings. I don't like picking someone random and trusting them with my dress, does anyone have any alterations people they recommend in OKC???

thanks!

Re: Wedding dress alterations - OKC

• I got mine done at the David's Bridal that's up on the north side of the city.  I don't know if they take outside alterations, although I know they take dresses from other locations because I purchased my dress in Tulsa.  A quick googling looks like there are a couple reputable tailors that have good reviews.  The first one to come up is this place : https://www.facebook.com/LinhsBridal and quite a few people seem to "like" it though no one's reviewed it.  Sorry I couldn't be more help, hope you find someone!  Good luck!
  • I got mine done at Sweiss Alterations in Oklahoma City and she did a wonderful job!! She is very reasonably priced and had a very quick turn-around time (especially considering I had my dress taken in almost 4 inches :) )

She cam very highly recommended by the bridal salon I bought my dress at and I have also recommended a couple of friends to her she did such a great job! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards