California-Inland Empire
Options

Where Can I Find a Warehouse to Host My Reception?

edited October 2013 in California-Inland Empire
*UPDATE* We found a venue :)

----
Hi, everyone! I just got engaged June 22nd and I'm already searching for venues. My mom and I have a vision of hosting the reception in a warehouse because we will have a blank slate to work with. It has been so difficult trying to find warehouses that are available for such a short-term rental. 

Does anyone know of warehouses in the Inland Empire that are strictly for hosting large events? I can go as far south as Temecula. But I am also willing to go as far west as San Dimas, with Rancho Cucamonga being the center.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

--The Future Mrs. Berdeguez

Best Answer

Re: Where Can I Find a Warehouse to Host My Reception?

• Options
    Are you just wanting a warehouse because you want a clean slate to decorate the way you want? Have you thought about an out doors wedding?
  • Options
    We are getting married at the Planes of Fame museum at the Chino airport.
    The reception is inside a large Hangar. Aside from a few planes lining 2 walls it is a large emtpy space. It might not be what you are looking for but I thought Id throw it out there. Rental fee is $1500 and they allow all outside vendors.
  • Options
    We're entertaining a botanic garden in the area because it's been difficult to find a suitable warehouse.
  • Options

We are getting married at the Planes of Fame museum at the Chino airport. The reception is inside a large Hangar. Aside from a few planes lining 2 walls it is a large emtpy space. It might not be what you are looking for but I thought Id throw it out there. Rental fee is $1500 and they allow all outside vendors.
    Thank you! I visited their website; how unique!
  • Options
    Dezi17m said:
    Are you just wanting a warehouse because you want a clean slate to decorate the way you want? Have you thought about an out doors wedding?
    We're entertaining a botanic garden in the area because it's been difficult to find a suitable warehouse.
  • Options
    Have you looked into the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center?

http://www.vgculturalcenter.com/

I think it'll be perfect for you since you're just looking for the space. I believe it only includes tables and chairs and you bring your own vendors.
  • Options
    Have you tried Chino Airport? I've attended a wedding there not too long ago in one of the hangars.  It was pretty neat.
  • Options
    vtec44 said:
    Have you tried Chino Airport? I've attended a wedding there not too long ago in one of the hangars.  It was pretty neat.
    I did look into it but my fiance wasn't really into the idea, lol. We ended up booking The Mitten Building. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards