Nevada-Las Vegas

Hotel Deals Sticky?

What do you guys think about having a sticky/announcement and when we see deals for hotels we post them there?  That way it will always be on top and you can see when new ones get added.  
We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 

Re: Hotel Deals Sticky?

• That sounds like a good idea!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Previously I'd have been all for that, but the problem is now that there's no moderators on the site, the thread has no way to have the old expired deals removed, so it will end up being a large thread of some still valid deals mixed in with short term deals that have expired.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Looks like we will just have to post as we see them.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• why did they have to take your moderator capabilities away VG?!  :(  

i agree missmo, we'll have to post as we see them!  
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • They gave all the moderators on the entire site the boot because they now have full time staff who supposedly will be able to moderate the entire TK and all the forums.  Don't worry, they'll be just as attentive to every single specific sub-group because they're being paid.... lol

Oh yeah, and then about a month ago they were outed as soliciting a very specific group of "secret" moderators; people they solicited with the promise of Amazon gift cards in return for moderating topics they were heavily involved in, where they'd just close, delete, remove, etc. but without being known to the public.  Of course that backfired when one of the people solicited posted the entire exchange.  Unfortunately I'm sad to report I did not get the offer lol.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Boo! Vegasgroom, I am shocked they didn't offer it to you!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You should specify ladies not the deal that the hotel gave you as group. Apparently I found out after, that the offer they gave me they didn't honor to 2 other people because of the amount of rooms we needed. 

Smartervegas.com has posts all the time for deals. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Let's start sharing deals! I found these on smartervegas! Relevant for anyone with a wedding between now and April 30, 2014.

Hotel: ARIA
    Deal: 20% off
    Code: ARORO134
    Refundable:
    Yes
    Expires: April 30, 2014
    Book by: October 31, 2013

FI and I are looking at either the corner suite or the sky suite for a few nights after our wedding :-)

Hotel: MGM Grand
    Deal: 25% off
    Code: MGMSNPLS
    Refundable: Yes
    Expires: April 30, 2014
    Book by: December 28, 2013

This includes discount on the Skyline Marquee Suite! Some of the mid week rates for the suite are less than $400 a night!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Thanks for that @missmo14 - we just booked the Aria for our first two nights in Vegas, woohoo!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards