New Jersey

Bridal stores that allow champagne

I am going BM dress shopping next week and I was hoping to find a place in north Jersey that allows champagne - does anyone know of any?

Re: Bridal stores that allow champagne

• Jaehee bridal served me mimosas
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I really don't mean to sound like a jerk, but this cracks me up. 

I visited a few stores with my mom and sister and I personally tried on many, many dresses. That then gave us an idea of prices, what we liked, colors that were attractive, etc. I never went shopping with all of my bridesmaids together.

Shopping for bridesmaid dresses was not a movie-perfect event where we all drank champagne and oohed and aahhhed at all the dresses. Having 7 bridesmaids, it was even tough to find a time when 2 or 3 could go together to look at the dress.

In the end, a style was chosen (mostly by me with approval from the girls) and I would visit the store with each of them to look at it, and they even ordered it online from a store that gave them the best deal rather than the most local store. (PearlsPlace.com - not a knock off site, they just sell real versions of dresses for less than in the NJ area.) We chose a Bill Levkoff dress.

But, to answer your question - Jaehee also did offer us mimosas (when I went shopping for my gown). I ended up buying my wedding gown from Jaehee, but didn't even look at the bridesmaid's dresses there.

To us, working with each individual schedule and finding the best price on a specific gown was more important than having a glass of champagne and shopping together. Just my personal experience.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards