African American Weddings

what do you guys think about this Preachers of L.A.

LeciaBLeciaB member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited September 2013 in African American Weddings

I saw this and I thinkI feel some kind of what.. (what way.. im not sure..but..)

http://features.oxygen.com/videos/Preachers%20Of%20LA#fbid=LYDSZjK2R53

Daisypath - (PNE7)

Re: what do you guys think about this Preachers of L.A.

• ummmmmmmmm ummmmmm yea i cant! SMH im feeling a little indifferent about it as well but i guess it....ummm nevermind yea i cant!!!!!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• LeciaB said:

I saw this and I thinkI feel some kind of what.. (what way.. im not sure..but..)

Father God, please be some elimination.  For pure distraction purposes my pastor cannot possess nor represent any of the following

an S curl
    any clothing but particularly, a neon lavender suit from the steve harvey collection
    aviator glasses or any other piece of apparel that might be seen on diddy
    jewelry which spells out his name
    unless he is infirmed, a walking stick

All these things I ask in your name.   A-men.   In the meantime I'll see you on Sat'diy nights at 9 on Oxygen!  LOLOLOL!!!!!!

them first ladies hats though?  #teamgettinit.   

• Oh lawd! Can't wait!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm surprised that this show didn't get protested against like they did shorty lo and his 12 baby mama's...I'm with u I feel some type away and I just can't, I definitely will not be watching and pray that this show will not b making a mockery of the church.
  • I actually wanna see the first episode and judge from then on.  Im really not into Pastors flaunting wealth.  I understand you are blessed but..meh...feh...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • LeciaB said:

Father God, please be some elimination.  For pure distraction purposes my pastor cannot possess nor represent any of the following

an S curl
    any clothing but particularly, a neon lavender suit from the steve harvey collection
    aviator glasses or any other piece of apparel that might be seen on diddy
    jewelry which spells out his name
    unless he is infirmed, a walking stick

All these things I ask in your name.   A-men.   In the meantime I'll see you on Sat'diy nights at 9 on Oxygen!  LOLOLOL!!!!!!

them first ladies hats though?  #teamgettinit.   

Oh and Cole, you stooopid....
  • ok guys so I just saw the episode and I still feel some kind of way .. I mean I dont think I will be a regular watcher.. but I do want to see dedrick haddens wedding because the his wife has my dress (so she had great taste in dresses) but that is about it.. .. some of the guys are as show boat-y as I thought they were going to be BUT... I do not trust the light skin AL B. SURE.. preacher with the s-curl... he is doing the most as well as the former  ganster paster.. and I am not sure I like teh older gentleman that thinks he is pimp pappa and wont marry his long time lady friend because all the women want him... Side eye to that

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • I was very entertained by it.  I don't have any personal feelings about it so I could just watch and not be appalled.  It's trash tv for me, mindless entertainment, which I love.  Gansta pastor was killing me with that 1975 mustache! Pretty boy seemed very arrogant. Playa Playa crackish looking Pastor was interesting... I'll definitely continue to watch for now...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I dvr'd this and have yet to watch it....
  • I didnt see it but the Mr did i was to busy watching American Horror Story I had to see Angela Basett and Gabbie Sidibay (forgive me if i spelled it wrong) play the witch role.... o and they had the lady from Misery.... Its pretty good so far!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Ok, so I finally watched it.  I lurveeee Dietrick Haddon!  Pastor O.G? He just might be bout that gang life for real! LOL!  I was dying laughing.  Pastor "I got people"??  I was dead on the flo.....Everyone else?  Meh.....#carryon
  • terrible with names, is Dietrick Pastor Al B./S-curl?   what's the name of Pastor I'm too sessy to settle down with one woman?  lol!
  • MissusD1116MissusD1116 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited October 2013

@sultryzulu Naw, Dietrick has the pickout/baby dreads.  Pastor s-curl?  I cannot with him at all.  He is Pastor "I got people!"  ......Bishop Noel Jones is the sessy one with the "friend" with the bad weave!

• @missusd1116 ... date twin.. you are on point as always

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • LeciaB said:
    @missusd1116 ... date twin.. you are on point as always

I try, date twin!! LOL!
  • okay ya'll dragged me kicking and screaming into more foolishness.   Pastor s-curl/morris day?  is slimy as the day is long.  Chile cheese when he told Pastor Haddon that unless the organization asking could afford he and his entire entourage maybe it wasn't his calling to go?  done.org.   It's on the web someplace, he divorced his wife of 16 years and married the current Mrs. McClendon 6 days later.  And I get what he said about prosperity, but you're the only one who rolled up here with a beyonce entourage, an armani suit and 24 inch dubs.  Where and whenever I'm getting the sense that a minister is not coming from a genuine place the problem really is does he consider what he does a business or a calling?  If it's a calling then why do you need to live in a 24 million dollar house?  If it's a business, quit preaching to me, this don't mean ish to you.

Pastor skateboarder is adorable but a little scary looking.

Pastor won't never marry that lady - she's been his *friend* for 17 years?  See this isn't his fault.  That's way more than friendly.  That man been single for a nearly 1/2 his adult life.  He's staying single. 

I like Pastor gang signs but he real sensitive about having his time interrupted.  I'm with Mrs. Gang signs, it's not that serious.

• Dying at" Pastor Gang Signs"!!  LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • marsm4 said:
    Dying at" Pastor Gang Signs"!!  LOL
    that and pastor morris day

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • okay ya'll dragged me kicking and screaming into more foolishness.   Pastor s-curl/morris day?  is slimy as the day is long.  Chile cheese when he told Pastor Haddon that unless the organization asking could afford he and his entire entourage maybe it wasn't his calling to go?  done.org.   It's on the web someplace, he divorced his wife of 16 years and married the current Mrs. McClendon 6 days later.  And I get what he said about prosperity, but you're the only one who rolled up here with a beyonce entourage, an armani suit and 24 inch dubs. 
     I had to look up that story and its true.. Its something about him .. i just CANT GET WITH

Where and whenever I'm getting the sense that a minister is not coming from a genuine place the problem really is does he consider what he does a business or a calling?  If it's a calling then why do you need to live in a 24 million dollar house?  If it's a business, quit preaching to me, this don't mean ish to you.

Pastor skateboarder is adorable but a little scary looking.

Pastor won't never marry that lady - she's been his *friend* for 17 years?  See this isn't his fault.  That's way more than friendly.  That man been single for a nearly 1/2 his adult life.  He's staying single. 

I like Pastor gang signs but he real sensitive about having his time interrupted.  I'm with Mrs. Gang signs, it's not that serious.

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • @sultryzulu  Pastor s-curl/morris day?  is slimy as the day is long.  Chile cheese when he told Pastor Haddon that unless the organization asking could afford he and his entire entourage maybe it wasn't his calling to go?  done.org.

Yassss!  Pastor "I got people!"

• Anybody can have a reality tv show these days. I tuned off reality tv when VH1 introduced Hollywood Exes. So, I'm watching these woman just shop and create faux conflicts with one another. I still remember one of the dumbest lines ever. I don't remember who, maybe R. Kelly's ex-wife. But they were in a high end retail store in Aspen, CO that sold fur lined boots. One of the exe wives is against fur. One of the wvies said, "I would like to buy this pair of fur boots, but I'm conflicted. Should I choose my friend or choose high fashion?" Friendship vs. Boots.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards