Illinois-Chicago

FOR SALE: Wine bottle candle holders, green damask linens, Mr & Mrs signs, corks

I still have a few items left from my September 2012 wedding, finally cleaning out the closets to get rid of this stuff.  Prefer local pickup, but willing to ship the linens or signs if needed.  View photos of all items here: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/for/4039184578.html

Please email me at jshanna32@gmail.com if interested, thanks!

WINE BOTTLE CANDLE HOLDERS ($10/each)
Unique, handcrafted wine bottle candle holders. Bottom of wine bottle is removed and clear feet added to allow air into bottle, so candle will burn. 14 available, variety of green and clear. $10 each, but willing to negotiate if purchasing a large quantity. Great for wedding centerpieces or general home decor!

TABLE LINENS ($5-$10 each)
Green and white damask table linens for sale, I have squares and a runner available. Makes a beautiful wedding centerpiece/table decor!

20x20 squares (18 avail): $5 each
14x70 runner (1 avail): $10

MR & MRS SIGNS ($20 OBO):
Brown and white rustic Mr. and Mrs. wedding chair signs. Comes with purple ribbon as shown, but can easily be switched to any other ribbon. Makes a great decoration! Asking $20 OBO.

CORKS: ($10/100)
Used, natural corks in excellent condition for sale in quantities of 100 - $10 per 100. All have Lawlor branding. Great for crafts and decor. I have up to 800 available.

Re: FOR SALE: Wine bottle candle holders, green damask linens, Mr & Mrs signs, corks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards