Massachusetts

FOR SALE: 120 Gold Charger Plates

Hi Ladies!
I am selling 120 gold charger plates, 13 inch diameter. I used them for my wedding and they looked BEAUTIFUL, and are in excellent condition.

I am selling them for $1 each, or $100 for all 120. Buyer must pick up or pay for shipping (pick-up preferred).

Smile

Re: FOR SALE: 120 Gold Charger Plates

• <div>Do you have a picture?</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-western-mass_for-sale-120-gold-charger-plates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:619Discussion:e841cf43-24cc-4df6-b4b5-e530084295aaPost:33ffa935-9796-4f6a-97b4-f5ae65bad645">FOR SALE: 120 Gold Charger Plates</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies! I am selling 120 gold charger plates, 13 inch diameter. I used them for my wedding and they looked BEAUTIFUL, and are in excellent condition. I am selling them for $1 each, or $100 for all 120. Buyer must pick up or pay for shipping (pick-up preferred).
    Posted by smilegem201[/QUOTE]
    Our beautiful engagement pictures imageMy Bio... returning from hiatus
  • I am interested in purchasing all 120. Do you still have them?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-western-mass_for-sale-120-gold-charger-plates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:619Discussion:e841cf43-24cc-4df6-b4b5-e530084295aaPost:33ffa935-9796-4f6a-97b4-f5ae65bad645">FOR SALE: 120 Gold Charger Plates</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies! I am selling 120 gold charger plates, 13 inch diameter. I used them for my wedding and they looked BEAUTIFUL, and are in excellent condition. I am selling them for $1 each, or $100 for all 120. Buyer must pick up or pay for shipping (pick-up preferred).

hi did u sell ur chargers yet i am looking
  • Do u still have them?
  • Are these chargers still available?
  • Hello! Are these still available? I'd love to purchase!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-western-mass_for-sale-120-gold-charger-plates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:619Discussion:e841cf43-24cc-4df6-b4b5-e530084295aaPost:33ffa935-9796-4f6a-97b4-f5ae65bad645">FOR SALE: 120 Gold Charger Plates</a>:
  • Hello,
    I am interested in purchasing all of the120 gold chargers for $100 if they are still available.
    Please let me know ASAP!

Thank you so much for your immediate response!!
  • Hi,

Just wondering if you still have the chargers that were advertised? And, what shipping might be to my zip code outside of Chicago.

Thank you,

Ana

• Are these still available for sale?
  • Folks, this thread is nearly a year old and the user isn't active anymore. I don't think she is selling the chargers. Try the classifieds page.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I am interested in all the gold chargers, my daughter is getting married in June, please let me know how we can proceed,  We are in Richmond Va.
  • I am interested in all the gold chargers, my daughter is getting married in June, please let me know how we can proceed,  We are in Richmond Va.

Monique. This thread is a year old. The user is no longer active. Try the wedding classifieds.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• This posting is from my friend, and I actually purchased the chargers from her. I will have them available after October 25 when I use them for my wedding, if this helps anyone!
  • I desperately need them for 12/7 and am in Boston!!! Hope you are having the best day ever!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards