Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photo Booth Prop to acknowledge family on deployment

My cousin is going to be on deployment when I get married. I was trying to think of photo booth props that we can use or write messages to him in the pictures and then mail him all the pictures that people took with messages to him.  Please let me know what you think for ideas or if this is not a good idea.

Re: Photo Booth Prop to acknowledge family on deployment

• Options
    I think it is cute to have a message board for any reason. People will also use it to write messages to you. And the write funny things about themselves or what not. I have seen it done with a chalk board or dry erase board. 
    That's sweet of you to find a way to include him. I'm certain he will appreciate seeing the images!
    GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    schwennks said:
    My cousin is going to be on deployment when I get married. I was trying to think of photo booth props that we can use or write messages to him in the pictures and then mail him all the pictures that people took with messages to him.  Please let me know what you think for ideas or if this is not a good idea.
    It's your wedding.  I think people are going to be using the photo booth for themselves and acting goofy or whatever, not to leave messages for your cousin.  I think a better idea would be to mail a few wedding pictures to him and include a heartfelt letter.
  • Options
    I agree with JoanE.  Now if you and your husband decide to do a message board thing while the two of you are in the photo booth and send him those photos, that would be cute.  However, your guests are going to be there for you, not your cousin.  Don't try to involve them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards