Wedding Party
Options

Embroidered napkins, not hankies!

Ladies! I just realized I embroidered napkins, not hankies... I kinda knew but didn't think anything of it until now. My question is should I give them as a hankies or put at my BM's table as a napkin. They are embroidered with names :/

Re: Embroidered napkins, not hankies!

• Options
    Do they have your names/wedding date on them or the names of specific guests?  If they have the guests' names on them and they are literally just napkins, I wouldn't give them as a "gift" or make a big to-do about them.  I would just put the embroidered napkins at the place settings.
  • Options
    Yes, I don't want to make this a big "to do" but these were part of their gifts. Any other way you can think of to incorporate? Ugh, so bummed but all I can do is laugh.
  • Options
    That sucks, I'm, sorry. Maybe it was sort of a blessing in disguise though. I don't know one single person who uses a handkerchief. Not one. I expect that this is something that would unfortunately get tossed in a drawer. I suggest you put them at their tables as napkins. Perhaps you can put them in their wine glasses in a decorative way.
  • Options
    Yeah, I think it's actually WAY cuter to use these as a place card of sorts as opposed to a hankie. Or use them as gift tags for the rest of their gift? 

No offense, but no one wants a snot towel with your wedding date on it. Blessing in disguise indeed. 
  • Options
    Blue_Bird said:
    That sucks, I'm, sorry. Maybe it was sort of a blessing in disguise though. I don't know one single person who uses a handkerchief. Not one. I expect that this is something that would unfortunately get tossed in a drawer. I suggest you put them at their tables as napkins. Perhaps you can put them in their wine glasses in a decorative way.

that is your best bet.  sorry, but no one will use a hankie with their name and your wedding date on it anyway so just use it as decoration. 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards