Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Shane's Rib Shack

raeah219raeah219 member
5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
edited October 2013 in Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Has anybody had experience using them as a caterer? 

Re: Shane's Rib Shack

• This would probably be a better question posed to your local board.

• This would probably be a better question posed to your local board.
    Its not a local restaurant. They have locations all over the country. Thank you though
  • raeah219 said:
    This would probably be a better question posed to your local board.
    Its not a local restaurant. They have locations all over the country. Thank you though
    I'm going to agree with Maggie on this. Different franchises will probably be completely different in terms of the quality of their service/food.
     Visit The Knot!                                           image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well I have never heard of it so again, it would be best to ask your local board because even though this restaurant may be a franchise does not mean that they are located in every single town or every single city in this vast country.  The people on your local board will be knowledgeable about the franchise that you will most likely be using and may have used them or been to that particular restaurant themselves.

• Well I have never heard of it so again, it would be best to ask your local board because even though this restaurant may be a franchise does not mean that they are located in every single town or every single city in this vast country.  The people on your local board will be knowledgeable about the franchise that you will most likely be using and may have used them or been to that particular restaurant themselves.
    thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards