Chit Chat
Options

Two months to go...

I'm down to the two month mark, can't believe it's almost here already!  I don't want everyone to stare daggers at me after this statement, but this whole planning process has been seriously a walk in the park.  There have been the occasional "argggg" moments, but nothing more than hiccups.  Really though.. no bridesmaid drama, no FMIL drama, no momma drama, no venue drama, etc.  I feel like I'm just waiting for something to happen before the wedding (although, in retrospect that would be ok if that means the wedding day goes smoothly).  My best friend says something needs to happen, Murphy's law and all.  I'm kind of twiddling my thumbs here trying to find something else to do.. anybody else have/had this feeling going in to their wedding day?

Re: Two months to go...

• Options
    I'm kind of with you. I'll hit the 2 month mark next week and everything that can be done so far is pretty much done. Plus it's mostly been drama free. Especially since FI finally stopped saying everything is stupid and actually discussing things with an open mind. No bridesmaid issues. My parents and FI's parents have been pleased with our decisions.

The biggest problem has been picking the music. That's where FI gets pretty opinionated. But we'll just keep bouncing ideas off each other until we finally agree. Hopefully that will happen before the wedding.
     Visit The Knot!                                           image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting married this weekend, and the wedding-planning process for us has been relatively drama-free as well. We are having a a 50-person destination wedding, so that has definitely helped keep things less stressful. It's gotten a bit more busy for us in this last week, but still no drama. So yes, it can be done. I think we're in the clear! :)

Good luck with the rest of your planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm still 11 months out, but I'm sort of twiddling my thumbs too. I don't really have anything else to do just yet. It feels weird. 
  • Options

Congratulatoins WiscDoll!  I hope your day goes exactly as planned :-)

@allelsefaild:  We still have to pick our music too, which I think may be the hardest part of the planning process.  I'll have to let you know how it goes.

• Options
    Thanks, @ameraznhuney! :-) Haha, and yeah, we're STILL trying to pick music. We have options and talked to our DJ on Sunday, but we just have to decide on a couple songs. Nothing like waiting until the 11th hour!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards