Not Engaged Yet
Options

I found my dress!!! (Total AW thread!)

Dress shopping this weekend was a blast, and some girl time was just what I needed! I found an awesome dress that I am so stinking in love with!!! Before I show it off I'll show you a few of my top favorites! 

My Sassy Gay Consultant called this my Jessica Rabbit Dress. It was all sorts of sexy, but just a bit too much.

That lace one was my moms favorite, to that point. I think she cried when I passed it up....

I really liked this one, but was summarly shot down, hence the 'really?' face I'm making....

I liked this one because it reminded me of the one above it, but wasn't so busy...

this one was a no, but I had to show it because Boobs!!

I was in LOVE with this James Clifford dress (maybe due to the insane mark down price...) but alas, it just wasn't it. 

Well, without further ado, here it is my dress!!!!

Here's the back:

It was the only dress aside for the lace on at Davids that got a reaction out of my Mom, though it might be because she picked it out. I was a little iffy on the two fabrics, but I really love it. I couldn't decide if I wanted chiffon or satin, lace or bling, sexy or romantic! i was all over the place and luckily I found a dress that was too! hahaha. I feel like a million bucks in it and I can't wait to wear it!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I found my dress!!! (Total AW thread!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards