May 2014 Weddings

It's Official - May 3, 2014!

Hi Everyone!  The FI and I are officially booked in Las Vegas on May 3, 2014!  We are going for trip in July to take some pics for our save the dates!    We are so excited – it’s our favorite place to visit and also where we got engaged!

We have our venue and DJ.  I’m starting the dress shopping this weekend!!!

What has everyone done, not done so far? 

I look forward to sharing this journey with all of you over the next 11 months!!!

We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 

Re: It's Official - May 3, 2014!

• Awesome, congrats on setting the date!!!! I am also getting married May 3, 2014! I have booked the venue, church, ordered the dress (it can take up to 9 months to get her), DJ, and booked the photographer! 

Happy planning!!
  • We've got our venue booked, I've got my dress and we're meeting with the photographer we're probably going to hire on Monday. We've got our officiant lined up already, too, but that's because he's FI's second cousin. I've got a bunch of other smaller details figured out, too, like hair/makeup artists, centerpieces and a few of the songs for key parts of the day.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations! I'm getting married May 17. I have my dress and we have our officiant lined up. We've also chosen our reception site, but haven't signed the contract yet. I started designing my invitations too even though I know I'm super early on that.
  • Congrats! We're getting married May 3, too. We just have the venue booked so far... still have a lot of planning to do! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are booked for that day in Las Vegas as well!  Congrats!  Where is your venue, if I may ask?
  • Congrats! I'm May 2nd.....I've done a lot already, as we've been engaged for a lil over a year already: booked venue, dj, photo & video, florist, photo booth, got my dress, picked out bridesmaids dress (but not ordered yet), set up the tux rentals, sent out STDs, and done a bunch of DIY projects.  Right now we are going through the search for invitations - I don't know why, but choosing a piece of paper is the hardest decision I've had to make during this wedding planning process!!!
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • @chrislrock - we are the Mirage, what about you?  I've found the Vegas board to be really helpful!
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Yes, I just saw you on the Vegas board, ktbabe.  We will be in the Four Seasons that weekend.  
  • I'm getting married on May 3 too! We have the ceremony/reception site booked (same place), my dress is ordered (should be in at the end of July), jewelry and undergarments ordered as well as the veil ,waiting on a contract from the photographer and probably booking the DJ next week. We have a floral consult scheduled for July 6. Then all I have to book is the videographer and then it's just the fun stuff like tastings and engagement pictures, etc to do. It seems so far away but it really isn't! Only a little over 10 months to go!
  • I am May 3/14 as well and in Vegas as well! I've seen you around the Vegas board!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • May 3rd here, too! I have my dress ordered, reception/limo/cake/florist/DJ booked, bridesmaids are starting on their dresses now..........still have to finalize the church and get into the little details.  We just did our engagement session - can't wait to see the pictures!
  • We are wedding date twins!! Congrats!! 
  • AH! My date too! Congrats!

• Me too <3 I'll be in Coral Gables, Florida! Wishing you best of luck. The only thing I'm missing is florist and limousine but the wedding planner has it covered!

• Congrats!! We are May 3rd too, and taking our honeymoon in Vegas!
  • We are getting married on May 3, 2014 too! I am a bit late to this board, but it's fun to see all the couples getting married on this same date! I feel like I almost have all the big stuff booked. Next I need to pick out invitations and figure out guest transportation for our wedding (That is stressing me out!). The wedding is in St. Louis-- hoping for 75 degrees and sunny! :)
  • Congrats @meds86 ! That's so exciiiiiting :) Once you have all of the big stuff, it's a piece of (wedding) cake! ;)

• I'm May 3 2014 too!!! Wow :  )  My fiance proposed on New Years Day 1.1.2013 after church.

I have my dress picked (still owe a few more dollars), wedding shoes, garters, DJ, photographer, florists, officiant/ ceremony site,  coordinator for the day, and limo are all booked. On Saturday my bridesmaids selected and ordered their dresses. We have favors, placeholders,  flower girl baskets and fake flowers in the closet. Each flower girl and ring bearer have special t-shirts to wear after they change. Whew I cant remember   the rest but  think I'm on track.

Best wishes to everyone !             

Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~Love is patient. Love is kind. Love is infinite. Love is you.~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards