California-Orange County

Has anyone used "An All Inclusive Event"?

Hello!

We have currently torn between having a wedding here or a destination wedding and then a reception when we get home. I came across An All Inclusive Event and was wondering if anyone in OC has used them. They seem to literally include everything, but I was wondering about the food, décor, photography, etc. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!

Re: Has anyone used "An All Inclusive Event"?

• I searched back through the board history and found 1 person that said they had booked their wedding with them. It doesn't look like she ever came back and posted any kind of review about them. I would ask them if you could have any references so you can talk to past clients to get answers to those questions.

The only reviews I could find were on Weddingwire. While they were all positive, it is hard to say since Weddingwire allows vendors to remove bad reviews. I really think your best bet is to ask them for contact info for past clients. Good luck!

Also, it would be fantastic, if you could come back and review your vendors! There is a post at the top of the first page for vendor reviews to help others out!

• Thanks staar987! I'm completely new to this whole wedding planning and wouldn't have even thought about asking for references. That sounds like a great idea!
  • Glad that I could kind of help! Hopefully that works out for you.

• My fiance was a groomsman in a wedding through them and it was beautiful in Laguna Beach overlooking the ocean. The food the bride and groom selected was a pasta bar catered through East Side Mario's in Lakewood and everyone seemed to love it! The photographer they use is excellent and the DJ I don't really remember, to be honest. My only major complaint was how rushed the wedding was, but that could be because of a package they selected. They didn't open the dance floor until all of the traditional wedding stuff was over and I swear that only gave us like 5 songs to dance to. I thought the cost was a lot for such a small and short wedding, but to each their own priorities. I suppose having to not worry so much about details is worth every pretty penny though! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards