Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Plans

FI and I really want a rowdy night of debauchery for our B&B parties and I think this will work perfectly! We have invited all of our wedding guests to join us and set up a website with all of the details so guests can 'opt out' if they are not into our sort of partying. We will be having our lunch time meet and greet earlier that day so guests who aren't comfortable with our rowdy plans can still be part of the pre wedding celebrations. So far only 2 out of 26 confirmed guests have declined the B&B so most guests will be coming out to party (including my MOM)!

We will kick it off at a bar somewhere central like Blondies hosting pizzas and probably an hour of drafts and wells. Blondies offers their draft & wells drink packages for $15 p/p per hour and their 16 inch pizzas are about $23 before tax. If there is a major sporting event on at Blondies we may have to meet somewhere else like PBR. Im also open to any suggestions you guys may have for bars around the Centre strip where we could host our 'pre-game' drinks and pizzas/apps for about an hour.

The guys will then head off to Twin Peaks (FI is hosting 1hr Open Bar there) while the girls go to a private Burlesque dancing class (Las Vegas Burlesque Classes). Then the group will go to Larry Flynt's Hustler Club/Hunk Mansion. As a side, mum and I went to both the Hunk Mansion and the Hustler Club on my scouting trip (they are in the same building) and we had so much fun! Its definitely sleazy but hey - we are into that sort of thing for a bachelorette. There were 7 different groups of bachelorette parties on the night we were there and all the ladies were having a very wild but great time.

We have then arranged for the whole group to be picked up from the Hustler Mansion by Elite Transportation's Inferno F650 limousine for a strip cruise ending up at a club somewhere. Im actually thinking Voodoo Rooftop cos we will have quite a mixed group (ages ranging from 21 - 50) - but we will decide closer to the day. The only other thing we have 'planned' is to end the night at the Peppermill.

THAT ladies and gentlemen is the end of the our Vegas event planning. We now have the wedding, meet & greet and bachelor/bachelorette parties worked out.

What has everybody else got planned/ what did you do for the bachelor/bachelorette parties?

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Plans

• Options
    We are having a girls day at the spa at Aria, and im not sure what the guys will do. 

Then we are doing separate dinners guys and gals...everyone is welcome to this. Hopefully be doing this at the Linq (fingers crossed its open) meet for a drink with everyone.

My parents, there friends and the kiddos will probably head to Fremont and we will have a party bus pick up the "younger" crowed cruise the strip a big, maybe make a stop at the hangover lot for some photos, and off to a club, probably Hakassan or how ever you spell it at MGM.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Heck yeah Pinky! That sounds awesome!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options

@Missmo14- I want to be at your bachelorette!! Can I come?! LOL

Right now, the bachelorette is in the hands of my maid/matron of honor, but she asked for some thoughts a few months ago and I said that I want to do a toast/pre-going out drinks at a nicer lounge/bar so that the mothers can join us and after that, I wanted to just dance my ass off- so pretty much leaving it up to them to determine where we go for the club scene...

It sounds like the guys are going shooting during the day and then to one of the strip clubs at night, but I am hoping I can poach on their time a bit to maybe hit a cigar bar with a few of the guys since I love them and I don't think any of my girls will be down for the whiskey/cigar tasting...

• Options
    Sounds like a good night! Heres mine:

1-3pm. We are going to have some pool time  - this optional depending on heat and time frames!3:15pm - Go for a late lunch at the Pub in Monte Carlo 430 pm - shower, Hair and makeup trail, get ready6:15pm - Limo Pick us up for a 1 hour limo tour from your hotel including champagne (visit the famous Las Vegas sign for a photo op) 8pm - Chippendales Preferred Seating - 75 min show 930pm -2nd limo to nightclub with champagne, grab a snack/small bite somewhere between 10pm - VIP hosted entry & complementary admission to Tao (ladies open bar most nights 10:30 - 11:15) - Free drinks!End the night dancing away, a late night bite to eat and hopefully be back to the hotel before the Sun comes up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards