Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Wedding planner for help in planning Pittsburgh wedding from Atlanta

Hey everyone!

I'm recently engaged and have set my wedding date for 12/6/14 at St. Paul's Cathedral. I'm currently a graduate student in Atlanta, but the entire huuuuge family lives up in/around Pittsburgh. Seeing as I'll only be able to go back home maybe 5-6 times before the actual wedding, and I haven't lived in Pittsburgh full-time since I was in high school, I was thinking of hiring a wedding planner. Does anyone have suggestions for a planner that won't break the bank? I'm also trying to decide between consultation and full event planning - does anyone have experience with either and can give recommendations?

Thanks!

Re: Wedding planner for help in planning Pittsburgh wedding from Atlanta

• Options
    You are going to LOVE St. Paul Cathedral! My wedding was there this past January!
    I don't have any recommendations, but just wanted to say that you might not even need someone. The only thing I actually did in person for my wedding with vendors was the food tasting with the caterer - every single other detail was done over the phone and email. Just about every venue has an appointed wedding coordinator that you can deal directly with.
  • Options
    I know, I LOVE the cathedral. We go there for Christmas Eve mass at 10pm every year and it is just beautiful.
  • Options
    If you do need someone to help out with the planning or just to be there for day-of-coordination I highly recommend Shayne Souleret. Look her up at her website www.soireebysouleret.com. She's coordinating my wedding next June and has been wonderful to work with and she's very affordable!
  • Options
    I am working with Bella Unique Weddings and Designs. She is currently working in GA and SC but is looking to expand across the nation. She is really good at what she does! Since you are in GA right now you would be able to have unlimited time with her. Her e-mail is bellauniqueweddingsanddesigns@gmail.com and the link to her facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bella-Unique-Weddings-and-Designs/609044569118228 

You will truely love her work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards