May 2014 Weddings

New May Bride :)

IIBadWeaselIIBadWeasel member
First Comment
edited October 2013 in May 2014 Weddings
Hello, my name is Erica and I've been lurking on this board since getting engaged on October 18th. My FI and I have seriously discussed getting married for roughly 6 months and had already decided on the date that we wanted to use before he popped the question. We are getting married on May 4th. We are both dorks and love Star Wars so it fits us perfectly. I'm 27 and my FI will be 34 in 2 days. I have 4 kids from a previous marriage and we have 2 cats that are our furry kids. We had thought about eloping but have now decided to have a ceremony with our family and close friends instead. I'm looking forward to planning because I didn't get to with my first marriage because we just went to the court house one day out of the blue and got hitched. We are at the beginning of planning and have a lot to get done over the next 6 months. I'm super excited though because I think I found the perfect venue last night and I'm calling them today to check to see if our date is available and to schedule a tour. We've picked our colors and are going to use purple, black, silver and a hint of white. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Re: New May Bride :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards