November 2013 Weddings

11.2 ladies

What's your schedule this week?  When are we all dropping off the grid for the big day?

I'm working M,T, W.  Then our families start coming in Thursday morning.  I have to run all our decor out to the venue Thursday afternoon then we're doing Halloween at our house so DS can go ToTing.

Friday = More family coming in.  Ladies bridal luncheon and Men's golf game then dinner at the house my IL's have rented.

Saturday I have to be at the salon by 11 a.m.

I might be able to pop on Friday night after I get home but will most likely be done here Thursday morning before I go to the airport.  Wow.  I can't believe this is it!!

Re: 11.2 ladies

• I'm only working tomorrow and Tuesday. My MOH will be coming in Thursday and otherwise the bridal party will arrive Friday.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'm working M, T, W.  Thursday is set aside for cleaning the house and getting ready for the weekend.  Bridal party is coming in Thursday evening and Friday will be getting nails done, packing up the decor, and rehearsal.  We're able to drop off most of the decor Friday at the reception site so we'll do that, check into the hotel, and then head to the rehearsal dinner.  Saturday morning we have to be at the site at 10 for starting hair and makeup on the bridal party.

I probably will be MIA after Wednesday.  Good luck to everyone on the last six days!!!
  • I am working Monday and Tuesday but I am not getting married in the state I live. I have beauty appointments Wednesday and then we fly home Thursday morning. Then it is gogogogogo until wedding day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm working M-Th and then Friday I will do last minute things but I really don't have much to do at all. We will have our rehearsal dinner Friday evening and then Saturday morning my FI will head to the venue with a few people to set up the tables and chairs and when he finishes, I'll head over there with a few people to decorate. After that we'll all get ready and get the show on the road!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll probably pop on and off through out the week. My family from out of stat start arriving Thursday. :) I worked today. Monday and Tuesday. Then the rest of the week I have various meetings/appts. Can't believe by the end of the week we will be married :) have a great week ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay for all of you! Can't wait to hear "war stories" after!!!
  • I start tearing up every time I read this thread.
  • The only reason I'm not working more days is we have to travel- our wedding is a DW for us because it is in our home state where our family is.

I'm a little worried by the forecasted showers on Saturday.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• So, like, am I supposed to be doing anything?
  • WonderRedWonderRed member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited October 2013
    So, like, am I supposed to be doing anything?
    OMG!   You're here?!  I just about  about shot my yogurt out my nose.

November ladies, meet my MOH (-ish since we aren't having formal attendants).
  • WiscDoll322WiscDoll322 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2013
    I'm am working today and tomorrow and then we are off for the rest of the week! We are having a DW and fly out bright and early Wednesday morning. Won't be back on until next Tuesday! Ahhh! So excited, but it's kind of surreal that we will all be getting married this Saturday! Doing my best to take in each moment this next week. 

ETA: We fly out Wednesday, not Thursday. Gah! So spacey right now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm working M T & W then til Noon on TH since it's the end of the month.

12:30 Thursday getting my last hair cut and color before the wedding

Then pick up a few last min things while I'm in town

Groomsmen are picking up tuxes on Thursday as well.

Gotta pick up my dress from alterations.

Setting up at the chapel and bit so I can focus on the reception venue on Friday.

Family is starting to come in on Thursday and Friday.

Friday we are going to the reception venue at 10am to begin set up and then hope to be done at 1pm so the girls and I can get our nails did.

5pm Friday is our rehearsal and then dinner at 7pm

I hope I can relax. I was doing really good until today when I realize I'm pretty much out of time now I'm startin to freak! Good luck ladies! Let the fun begin!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• WonderRed said:
    So, like, am I supposed to be doing anything?
    OMG!   You're here?!  I just about  about shot my yogurt out my nose.

November ladies, meet my MOH (-ish since we aren't having formal attendants).
    Andplusalso, WHAT DO I WEAR?
  • The bakery we ordered our cake from burned down last night. How wonderful.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @button6004 oh no! I am sure you can find a bakery to help in this time of need. I am sending good vibes and wishes your way....good luck!
  • The bakery we ordered our cake from burned down last night. How wonderful.
    OMG!!!  I'm sure you can find someone to do something quickly.  Good luck!
  • Button, I'm so sorry!  FX that you found someone to help you out - I'm sure someone can do a cake with five days notice.  It will still be beautiful!
  • Button, I'm soo sorry. I'm sure you can find someone to bake a cake and it will be beautiful.
    Can't believe it's almost here! I just picked up my dress from the cleaners and enjoying the beautiful fall colors! Some trees started changing color in August... I had a freak out mentally. But then we got a big heat wave mid August which stopped the trees from changing color. The colors are still changing and I am super excited to have lots of color and not as bare as I was expecting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good luck to all you ladies this weekend!!! Can't wait to hear about all of your wonderful weddings :) Please enjoy!!!
  • Good luck to all you ladies this weekend!!! Can't wait to hear about all of your wonderful weddings :) Please enjoy!!!

Thank you! I can't believe we're one day away!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so excited that I feel like my head is going to pop off!  Tomorrow we will be married women!

Enjoy every moment of this day!  Congratulations everyone!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards