Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Ceremony/reception venues

I've just started researching venues and I'm already overwhelmed! We want about 50 guests and a reception with open bar and dancing. Nothing too cheesy though I want a nice wedding still. Anyone have any suggestions???? I like Joes so far but with the ceremony and reception it's going to be close to my budget already!

Re: Ceremony/reception venues

• Options
    What is your budget and what type of cuisine?

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    What date too?

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Budget is $10,000. And we were looking at next sept/oct but my date is pretty flexible. We just wanted to give everyone plenty of heads up.
  • Options
    we got married on the rooftop at The Platinum, ceremony and reception at the end of September. We had 65 guests and the location, space etc was perfect. I would check it out - it's just off strip but the view of the strip is amazing! 

It was one of the best decisions we made in our planning bar none :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Platinum!!!!! I'm getting married there 01/18/14 they are awesome to work with.
  • Options
    another Platinum bride here too.  I can't recommend them enough.   All of our guests raved about the food and the bartender was awesome.  Jamie was an absolute angel; the location is great too...it's not on the Strip, but very close to it.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How many guests did you guys have and if you dont mind me asking, what did you end up spending for the reception? I know there's a 5k f&b min and 2k rental fee. Is this pretty normal for vegas?
  • Options
    Tropicana! We're doing everything outside in May!
  • Options
    we had 63 people in total, it was a 4 hour reception with open bar (2nd level), had passed apps and food stations rather than sit down food. I think our final price to Platinum was 11,200. This was for 2012 and we got 2011 prices. We also did the linens / chairs upgrade, and we had their photographer, their flowers (we upgraded a couple of things separately) their dj. We brought in cake and cupcakes from retro. And of course this included the ceremony with their officiant. This also included the 20% gratuity and taxes

I'm sure you could do things a la carte.

Most places will charge minimum fees of some sort for sure
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards