Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Vendor Reviews

Here are my vendor reviews! It was the BEST day! 

Ceremony and Reception Venue- Desert Willow Ranch (Bowie, TX) A+

I may be a little bias because this is my parent’s venue but it was perfect! Ceremony outside on the patio, the reception was inside and the Texas weather cooperated!

Cakes – Creative Cakes and Salad Bar (Bowie, TX) - A+

I had a million complements on the cake. It looked exactly the way I wanted!

Dress – Bridal Couture of Addison (Addison) -  A+

They made trying on 1000 dresses fun! Great service! No complaints here.

BM Dresses- Terry Costa- C

Every time one of my BM called to order their dress/arrange pick up/pay, they would say they didn’t have the order. So I would have to call and make them look for it until they found it. Annoying. Also they said getting the dresses in time would be no issue. Four weeks before the wedding I was calling wondering where my dresses where- also not good.

DJ – Chris Brown - A+

Amazing. Awesome. Worth every penny. He took care of everything.

Photography – From the Other Side of the Camera- A+

Also amazing and awesome. Chris and Erica worked together to keep the night flowing perfectly. She also helped bustle my dress!

Bartender Greg Vial- C

Contacted him about what he needed for the bar/preferences/ect. he acted like it was no big deal and said no to worry that he would work it all out. When I arrived to the venue and checked with him to see if he had what he needed he seemed frustrated. Annoying. 

Video – LB Films

I’ve probably watched our wedding video a thousand times. So glad we had a videographer! Loved their work.

Hair and Make-up – Deja Allen- A

She did me, all BMs, MOB and my aunt and they all looked stunning! Love her work and she is super affordable! My only complaint is that she was late the day of but she got everything done in time.

Tuxes – Al’s Formal Wear- B

A few of the tuxes were the wrong size but they got everything fixed.

Rehearsal Dinner – Angelina’s (Corinth)- A

Pretty casual but that’s the way we wanted it! They only require a $50 deposit for the room and it goes toward the balance. Can’t beat that! Super easy to work with and accommodating. The room also has a projector so you can show videos. 

Honeymoon- Majestic Elegance Punta Canna

Awesome! If you go, staying in the Elegance Club is a must!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards