Pennsylvania-Central

Boudoir Photo Review - Leslie Gilbert Photography

Hello fellow knotties!!

I really haven't used this in quite some time (gah, and now seeing the check list.. STRESS!!) so I'm only jumping on here because I have to give a review considering how much I poured over all of yours for ideas!

I had boudoir photos done for the mister as his wedding gift for this October (naughty, I know ;)) and it went... AMAZING. Honestly, when I thought about doing this it was because something popped up on Groupon and I thought why not! But after scouring some not-to-be-mentioned photography websites of what they've done I thought wow.. no way do I want to take over-photoshopped and super posed photos for the Mister! I wanted them to be natural, sultry and with CLASS. Think Victoria's Secret catalogue versus Maxium. And boy, did Leslie deliver. Not only were we cracking up the entire time (apparently the laughing ones are the cutest to give to your future hubby!) but shy little me, was so comfortable walking around in my underwear with her that I didn't blush once.. until I got home and thought oh my gosh I just did that!! She's got great package pricing and she DOES NOT use a studio. Read it and rejoice ladies! She actually does group bookings at a local hotel (mine was at the incredible Cork Factory Hotel in Lancaster) .. so it's way more comfortable and the photos turn out phenomenol.

So, for all the ladies out there who are thinking about doing this as a special surprise, whether for your wedding or not - jump on it!! Leslie is incredible, professional, and just the cutest thing! You will have a blast, trust me :)

http://www.lesliegilbertphotography.com/
Tell her Daphne sent you!

Re: Boudoir Photo Review - Leslie Gilbert Photography

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards