Massachusetts-Boston

Sunday Brunch Wedding in Boston?

Does anyone know if any of the hotels or wedding venues in Boston/Cambridge offer a Sunday Brunch wedding?  We'd prefer to find a place that can do both the ceremony and reception (we'd also prefer an outdoors reception but that might be asking too much).  I know Hampshire House does, but we have friends who got married there and would like to do something different if possible.  I also know of Independence Harbor, which is a little further out that we'd like, but it's on the list.  Thanks!

Re: Sunday Brunch Wedding in Boston?

• I think the Marriott hotels do Sunday Brunch (Newton and Quincy).  I looked at the Quincy marriott (for a Saturday evening) and the packages were great, but I didn't love the outdoor space.  The Newton Marriott I only got info I didn't go see it.  I'm pretty sure most of the Boston or Cambridge hotels would do a brunch for your wedding, but I don't have any specifics. Hope this helps.

• Look into the Taj - you could either use their roof space or have your wedding in the public garden - not sure if they do brunch, but they definitely serve brunch on Sundays. Other place to check out is The Charles Hotel in Harvard Square - they have outdoor space & their restaurant has a great brunch!
  • Thanks everyone - please keep the suggestions coming! I've definitely thought about/would love to have our ceremony in the public garden but I'm not sure we can get the guest list to 50 people or under.
  • Just another thought - the Beehive might be a cool venue, we had actually looked into them for our venue, but the price to close the restaurant on a Saturday was too high for us....you can rent out all the restaurant or just parts depending on how many people you have.  If I remember correctly, it was cheaper to do a Saturday brunch than Sunday - and they have an outdoor patio as well.
  • Check out the Met Bar -- We're having our reception (afternoon cocktail party) at the one on Newbury Street. They do a weekend brunch, and you might be able to get a private room. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards